Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Corona Renderer 5 for Cinema 4D daily build

<< < (43/45) > >>

elaraisawhale:
got a cinema4d r19 freeze when using native render region with the latest build. anyone?

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: elaraisawhale on 2020-01-13, 09:14:36 ---got a cinema4d r19 freeze when using native render region with the latest build. anyone?

--- End quote ---
Hi there, does it also freeze when using Cinema's default renderer?

elaraisawhale:

--- Quote from: beanzvision on 2020-01-13, 14:10:05 ---
--- Quote from: elaraisawhale on 2020-01-13, 09:14:36 ---got a cinema4d r19 freeze when using native render region with the latest build. anyone?

--- End quote ---
Hi there, does it also freeze when using Cinema's default renderer?

--- End quote ---

hi houska & beanzvision, i was out of office for a couple of days so tonight i'm gonna try if it crashes with cinema's default render and with another project, but it is so unusual, it always worked since corona beta 2

houska:

--- End quote ---

Hi eliraisawhale!

It works for me. Could you provide some more information? Does it freeze C4D or does it downright crash?

houska:
Hi everyone!

We are releasing Hotfix 2 of the Corona Renderer for C4D V5. We fixed the ZDepth multi pass to work correctly as well as improved the position updates of keyframed, but manually moved objects in IR.

This will probably be the last hotfix of V5. New fixes and cool new experimental features will be issued as part of V6 daily builds in another forum thread similar to this one.

For now, the hotfix is available for testing on our public Google drive and will be released and available on the official download page a bit later.

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CKfO0EniaYOHi-cfh6aqIhubeVU4JzqM

Changelog:
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=26054.msg162537#msg162537

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version