Author Topic: I can't login to Corona Help Desk, and can't access my old ticket, or create new  (Read 1473 times)

2019-08-27, 01:18:56

edub

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Seems that the Helpdesk login is broken.  I try login with the same id and password as my Corona Customer Zone - but it doesn't work.  I also can't not seem to change my password fro the Helpdesk site, or even create a new ticket (all because I can't login to begin with)...  can anyone explain to me how this helpdesk is supposed to work?

2019-08-27, 10:31:16
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
AFAIK, customer zone and helpdesk are separate entities and doesn't share same account. You probably need to create new account for helpdesk.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2019-08-27, 17:49:55
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Yes, you need a separate account for the helpdesk, just like with the forum - http://corona-renderer.com/help
Sorry for this inconvenience. We will definitely "unify" this in the future, so that a single account could be used.
If you need immediate help, you can as well send an email to support@corona-renderer.com - this will create a support ticket for you, just like sending a new ticket from the support portal.

Hope that helps!
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us