General Category > [Archive] Chaos Corona for Sketchup

Camera Clipping for SketchUp

<< < (2/2)

jKLman:
For sure, a lot of features will be added and can be added. Its only a matter of time and priority.
But for sure sections and shadow casting will be another important one for arch viz.

William Yan:

--- Quote from: jKLman on 2016-03-24, 01:26:09 ---For sure, a lot of features will be added and can be added. Its only a matter of time and priority.
But for sure sections and shadow casting will be another important one for arch viz.

--- End quote ---

can't agree more!!!!

Quickit:
I was aking the same thing on Thea forum so I guess it's a very demanded feature... ;-)

ivi72:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it, but..

The team should strongly consider adding support for the native section planes in sketchup, or something like a "clipping mesh" option, in my opinion.

Maybe its a pointless comment at this stage of developpement, but I thougt i was important to mention it & add it to wishlist again, because this is a feature all the Vray for SU users have been struggling with for years.

All my support to the team !

Ryuu:
Yeah, clipping planes have been on the wishlist for quite some time now. From my point of view, there are some more important features that have to be implemented first like more material properties (refrection & refraction maps for example) and/or lights other than Sun.

But I totally understand how important clipping planes are for architecture, so I hope we'll be able to implement them as soon as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version