General Category > Gallery

CAR PAINT MATERIAL WITH SUN CORONA (NO HDRI)

(1/1)

relox:
TESTING HOW REACTS CAR PAINT SETUP MATERIAL WITH ONLY CORONA SKY, I ONLY SEE IT WITH HDRI SETUP AND TRY TO TEST IT,I LIKED ALOT, CAR WAS A FREE MODEL I FOUND IT WITH GOOD TOPOLGY, I JUST MODEL THE ROAD AND FENCES ,CORONA SCATTER THE SAME TREE WITH SCALE VARIATION (WAITING FOR SUPPORT FOREST PACK TO BUY IT AND IES)
(MOTION BLUR IN POST PRODUCTION I CANT GET WORK THE MOTION BLUR CAMERA OPTION IF SOMEONE HAS A TUTORIAL WITH CORONA I REALLY APRETTIATED)

Ludvik Koutny:
Hello,

since it is more than obvious that your Caps Lock key broke, let me suggest you a good cheap keyboard i had pleasure using in past years:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823109207

It is a very cheap but very durable keyboard, and most importantly, it has working Caps Lock key. I am sure it would significantly improve the quality of your typing experience.

Also, i think there are other items you could be interested in, when it comes to improving your typing experience:

http://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0470546646

Best regards,
LudvĂ­k

relox:
Hahaha thanks rawlanche i forgot to turn off lock caps, some forum sites change the text to none lock caps, i think corona forum doesnt change my lock caps, now i wrote them right. I think,  yes my grammar doesnt seems to be good, cause im not from usa or europe im from latin america, thats a reason some words i wrote them wrong, but im learning here and other english forums trying to write not like an expert, but i try like a rookie,  without any translator.

Ondra:
Hi,
the render looks good (i LOVE the carpaint shader), just the motion blur is quite off. Try checking both camera and geometry MB checkboxes in the setting, it should render correct MB with other values left to default.

As fot the grammar: it is fine, just use paragraphs and shorter sentences ;).

relox:
Thanks keymaster i will try that option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version