Author Topic: Corona 8 License Server Issues - Please Help  (Read 2176 times)

2022-05-09, 16:20:07

RichieCUK

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So our team of 8 visualisers has upgraded to Corona 8. The problem we are having is that if I open a brand new max scene, switch the rendered to Corona, it lets me render but if I go into the Scene tab it says 'Chaos Corona license not found. Please go to System tab to activate it'.

Why is this happening?

If I open any file we have already worked on it renders fine and lets me get to all the setting but if I do it with a new blank Max file it wont.

I go to the Chaos log in it says we only have 3 active licenses but this cant be true. We have 8 users all of which user and render with Corona at the same time. Can I ask what the hell is going ion? Am I misunderstanding something? We should have 8 individual licenses not only 3 and if we have three how can all 8 users render at the same time? Surely that cant happen?

This has all gone pear shaped since it moved to the my.chaos.com and its frustrating as I cant make head nor tails of it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Under the Licensing Tab it says we have 3 Corona 3DS Max Interface licences and 10 Render not licenses.

Many Thanks,

Rich
« Last Edit: 2022-05-09, 16:29:21 by RichieCUK »

2022-05-09, 16:41:31
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi, we will need to check some basic details, and for this we need your email address, records from our licensing system, etc. I don't think the forum is the most convenient way to resolve such issues, so I will now contact you through our support portal. Please stay tuned. I am sure we will figure out what exactly is going on.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2022-05-09, 16:48:32
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Created support ticket #37650 under email adress r************s@l****y.com

2022-05-09, 17:55:55
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
The issue was not having enough licenses under a specific email address. We are getting this fixed in the support ticket. The possible solutions include:
- merging the existing licenses under a single email address
- purchasing additional licenses

I believe we can call this forum thread solved. :)