Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hardware / Threadripper issues
« Last post by gmh_2001 on Today at 12:52:38 »
Going to go back to this again as there's something wrong. Recently bought another 64core threadripper 3995wx (used) to complement my existing 3990x and 4 other 3970x machines. It really annoyes me that all 4 3970x machines are way faster than the 64 core machines at rendering!! All latest drivers, os builds, bios, Corona 11 (+hotfix), 3dsmax 2024.2, 10gbe lan, AC on all machines. There is something going on here as we've now tested this setup with win 10 and win 11.
Hardware / Re: Threadripper 5975wx VS 3990x
« Last post by gmh_2001 on Today at 12:51:44 »
Going to go back to this again as there's something wrong. Recently bought another 64core threadripper 3995wx (used) to complement my existing 3990x and 4 other 3970x machines. It really annoyes me that all 4 3970x machines are way faster than the 64 core machines at rendering!! All latest drivers, os builds, bios, Corona 11 (+hotfix), 3dsmax 2024.2, 10gbe lan, AC on all machines. There is something going on here as we've now tested this setup with win 10 and win 11.
About this Forum / Finest Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
« Last post by Jjking on Today at 12:28:21 »
Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters!
True Females
Supreme Сasual Dating
Gallery / PORSCHE 992 GT3 RS // FULL CGI
« Last post by Alberto Luque on Yesterday at 18:48:53 »
New one released 🔥

RRSS :

https://www.instagram.com/alm_estudio/

NO AI involved
Lasso region and flood fill?
I was told this can be done in photoshop. Can somone tell me how to do this or send me a link on how to do it?

Thanks,
Brent
[Max] Feature Requests / Re: Masks for Decals
« Last post by Image Complete on Yesterday at 10:45:22 »
You mean render elements, right? You would like to render your image and have decals as masks so that you could for example select a specific decal in a 2D editor?

Exactly! In my case, I have used a decal to create crossing lines for pedestrians in a road. The road is the main object with an asphalt as a material on it and the decal is the crossing lines. I wanted to lower down the exposure of that crossing lines in Photoshop but the selection on anything else except Monochrome or RGB masks doesn't give me a detailed mask. As a result the lower exposure adjustment creates a frindge-like effect around the crossing lines.
Gallery / A.TGG House
« Last post by nguyenhai1009 on Yesterday at 08:44:37 »
This is my latest render of A.TGG House designed by Architectenbureau Quisquater.
Hope you like it!

For full resolution images please visit: https://www.behance.net/nguyenhai1009
[Max] I need help! / Re: Scene Converter Solution
« Last post by romullus on 2024-04-26, 19:00:14 »
You're welcome!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10