Author Topic: Corona scene Convertor.  (Read 2599 times)

2020-07-26, 16:32:50

rishikaoza

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I’m trying to convert a scene from vray to corona but I’m getting this warning and upon clicking on “ok” The viewport background suddenly a changes. Please help!
I’m using 3ds max 2020 and corona 5 hf 2 and vray 5

2020-07-26, 21:59:21
Reply #1

dfcorona

• Active Users
    • View Profile
That means there are some materials from 3dsmax built in autodesk materials on some objects.  Did you see if everything renders fine?  You can look for those materials that have "converted_AD_mtls" in it's name.

2020-07-27, 00:12:59
Reply #2

PROH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It could also simply mean, that there were some Autodesk Materials present in the compact material editor - no matter if they were used in the scene or not.

The only issue is that these materials might be converted slightly "wrong", and therefore needs some attention. But the same goes for other materials without warning :)

2020-07-27, 10:03:15
Reply #3

rishikaoza

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes I’ve checked and I had not used any autodesk materials so I didn’t think about it much ...but something’s messed with the viewport background. I checked in the customise UI panel and the background color is set to the default black. But it doesn’t show the same so I don’t know what’s wrong and how to fix it.