Author Topic: Corona camera tag error/ignored with Team Render (Web Interface)  (Read 1779 times)

2021-06-07, 09:14:19

JPeters

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there,

Seems like we found another one.

Cinema R23
Corona v6 Hotfix 2
Team Render (Web Interface).

Last weekend we rendered a large set of images on our internal renderfarm and we ran into the following issue:
- When a single image is split over multiple machine, it seems that at least "Highlight Compression" in the Corona Camera tag is completely ignored.
- When we render the same image on a single machine, the camera tag is properly applied.

I said "at least" in the first sentence because perhaps the entire camera tag is ignored (again). This is a bug that was fixed before but it seems to be back again?

Can we get someone to look into this please?

Cheers,

2021-06-07, 14:57:56
Reply #1

mmarcotic

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Jan - C4D QA
    • View Profile
Hello,

we are already working on this (Internal ID=683937558) and we hope to have this resolved for V7 release.

Thanks,
Jan
Learn how to report bugs for Corona in C4D here.

2021-06-07, 15:06:41
Reply #2

JPeters

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Jan,

Thanks for getting back to me, so if I understand you correctly there won't be a hotfix for the hotfix for Version 6 to repair this again?

2021-06-08, 10:47:24
Reply #3

mmarcotic

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Jan - C4D QA
    • View Profile
As we are reaching final stages of development for V7, there won't be any updates to V6, probably ever. The next official release will be V7.

Jan
Learn how to report bugs for Corona in C4D here.

2021-06-08, 10:50:31
Reply #4

JPeters

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ok, we will wait for the release of v7 then as we're not updating our renderfarm with daily builds.

Thanks for letting us know!