General Category > General CG Discussion

letsenhance.io - CSI-style image upscaling

<< < (2/7) > >>

maru:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2018-01-31, 15:46:20 ---Is this paid persion, that you tested with? I'm asking because i tested that exact service few weeks ago (free version) and my results was disapointing - it created many double lines and "enhanced" image with creative "details" wherever there was noise in original picture. Also in my case there was barely observable difference between "magic" and "boring" methods, but in your examples, the difference is very obvious.

--- End quote ---
I am using the free version. I don't think there is any difference in terms of quality between free and paid. Paying just gives you more slots to upload images.
They upgraded to version 2.0 today (I think), so maybe that's the difference. I also did not test with noisy images. But I also tried this much earlier and had similar results, so maybe it just depends on the image.

pokoy:
Many thanks for posting this, I'll certainly need that at some point.

romullus:
Let's see if i still have free slots available, maybe they indeed changed something to the better :]

maru:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2018-01-31, 19:15:08 ---Let's see if i still have free slots available, maybe they indeed changed something to the better :]

--- End quote ---
They should give you free slots after this update.
If not, then you can contact them and I am sure they will give you something, they are pretty responsive.

Charlie Nicols:
My results are very mixed! Cool spot to keep an eye on though. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version