Author Topic: DR render problems  (Read 16838 times)

2015-03-14, 09:30:32
Reply #15

olejka2k

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ondra , any idea about my problem ? Really want to use corona but this problem kills that in root.. :(

2015-03-18, 11:46:45
Reply #16

olejka2k

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Guys sorry to bump this again but we really want to resolve this. I've tested this on another completely different PC's on another network not related to those ones - the problem still is there. And looks that thing is that it cannot find renderer. The "renderer" row is empty in MaxLog when i am rendering via BackBurner. If i will have some time i will test it with Deadline free version but i am pretty sure that it should be fine , as this is BackBurner related , and i want to use this with BackBurner.

2015-03-18, 13:14:17
Reply #17

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
this will be probably simpler to solve over skype, can you contact me?
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-03-18, 13:57:45
Reply #18

olejka2k

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sure , my skype is infected_3d

2015-03-18, 14:00:44
Reply #19

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Just as a hint: In our network in a similar setup like described by olejka2k here in this thread as reply #9 the problem seems to be that a dr slave when used as a BB-Job-slave does not even receive the scene to render ("received_scene_[hash]" in drData directory).

This leads to the "Camera [cam_name_here] defined but not found" entry in drData\MaxLog.txt. At least here it´s reproducable. Maybe it´s the same problem.

And maybe it´s the same issue described by fobus in this post without going deeper into detail or checking logfiles.

Good luck!

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2015-03-18, 19:42:27
Reply #20

olejka2k

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for the hint, Frood. And yes you are correct - scene is not being transferred, it has 0 size. Though i solved the "Camera [cam_name_here] defined but not found" thing by making Free camera with Corona mod on top (it was VRayCamera with mod on top) and this line disappeared , though main problem was not solved.

2015-03-19, 09:36:10
Reply #21

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
That´s more than I can achieve here, drServer doesn´t even create any max file in drData :/ I will submit that to the Bugtracker when I find some time to test some remaining options.

Good luck!
Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2015-10-02, 12:47:55
Reply #22

Dippndots

• Active Users
  • Alex Fagan Co-Founder at The Faction
    • View Profile
    • The Faction
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I am having the same issue, has this been solved?

2015-10-02, 13:12:15
Reply #23

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi, first please take a look at this guide if you haven't done it already and check some of the suggested solutions:
https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000501666
If nothing helps, please do this:
completely remove the content of DrData folder, run unsuccessful rendering again, and then send us the freshly-created log files
And send us a support ticket with the content of DrData:
https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

We are also working on an extensive DR fix, which should solve most known problems.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2015-10-06, 07:46:59
Reply #24

naikku

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Just I very very minor suggestion - I had the same problem with DR before:
I saw that from my 3ds max asset tracking, some bitmaps had only a file name but not a folder where they are.
This made my DR-images become "striped", 30% darker etc.. After I fixed the paths: no problems.

I use Gamma 2.2on my workstation and in my farm computers there is just 3ds max & corona 1.2.1 installed, I havent started 3ds max there and I havent played with the gamma controls on them.
But is it possible that if my workstation sends a DR-file to the farm computers, could they somehow be rendering with Gamma 1? (When I had the stripe-problem I wrote about it and someone said to check the Gamma values...)