Author Topic: Juraj's Renderings thread  (Read 486891 times)

2013-11-29, 22:33:47
Reply #180

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Extremely, there is also a shitton of jokes about polish language :D.

And your word for "search" means "to fuck".

No, your word "fuck" means "to search".
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-11-30, 00:15:47
Reply #181

lacilaci

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Extremely, there is also a shitton of jokes about polish language :D.

And your word for "search" means "to fuck".

No, your word "fuck" means "to search".

LOL i like this thread... :D

Juraj, nice work with those tutorials.

2013-11-30, 01:06:55
Reply #182

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website

btw. Slovak/Czech language sounds hilarious for Polish speakers and from what I've heard vice versa. These languages are similar but have subtle differences that make me smile, for example the way you say "metricky system" or "maxu" as a case of max. In Polish we probably would say "system metryczny" and "maxa", hope it also sounds funny for you guys.

Well it does, but oddly, the only time I mentioned this to one polish guy, he replied something along "and you guys sound retarded" :- D Well, that was though the only unfriendly polish guy I've met, rest were very nice.

Nah I think we're still do the voiceover in english, it's not big deal and does make good impression imho if done well. I might do only english on my tutorial parts, since I am oddly way more fluent english speaker than slovak, from the time in USA I feel bit more laidback, slovak is too serious language.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-11-30, 01:11:07
Reply #183

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Well it does, but oddly, the only time I mentioned this to one polish guy, he replied something along "and you guys sound retarded"
HAvent the guy listened to rytmus recently? :D
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-30, 11:55:58
Reply #184

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile
I think English subtitles would be enough. Do an English voiceover only if you want it to be more "professional".
One note: the voice is veeeery quiet!

btw. Slovak/Czech language sounds hilarious for Polish speakers and from what I've heard vice versa. These languages are similar but have subtle differences that make me smile, for example the way you say "metricky system" or "maxu" as a case of max. In Polish we probably would say "system metryczny" and "maxa", hope it also sounds funny for you guys.

Polish language is very similiar to slovak dialect which you can find in eastern part of Slovakia.
Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha

2013-11-30, 12:06:54
Reply #185

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
you mean polish = gypsies? :D
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-30, 12:09:29
Reply #186

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile

No. Gypsies have totally different language. I meant eastern dialect. Slovakia have a lot of dialects which are based on different location. Not sure if you have same thing in CZ.

Sorry for OT.
Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha

2013-11-30, 12:36:25
Reply #187

lacilaci

• Active Users
    • View Profile

You mean eastern Slovakia = gypsies? :D ehm, ehm...
Anyways, you can't expect totaly different language when we're all Slavic right?

2013-12-01, 10:54:37
Reply #188

eungen

• Active Users
  • Nothing is natural, naturally would be nothing.
    • View Profile
    • www.eungen.webs.com
Language Gypsy is an Indian dialect mixed with local elements from the migration continues to this unbearable populations.

2013-12-01, 14:53:16
Reply #189

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Let's get back to topic, shall we? :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-12-03, 16:20:46
Reply #190

JG_monomiru

• Active Users
  • JG
    • View Profile
    • www.gehrcken.de
is it still about corona?

2013-12-04, 00:30:35
Reply #191

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
:- D Alright guys, some politically uncorrect debate on semantics is cool, I guess I need to upload more what I do in 3D :- ). (there is btw 3rd video on Vimeo, and this friday I begin with rendering...)

We have few projects at the moment, some big, some small, and this is the small one. Incidentally, both of them are very colorful (well, or colorful for my standard :- D ) Here some test crop I did to validate if I can go this far. Poliform and BB Italia :- )

Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2013-12-04, 00:33:56
Reply #192

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
ok, now that we had our fun, do you want the OT debate to be deleted from the thread?

2013-12-04, 00:37:22
Reply #193

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
ok, now that we had our fun, do you want the OT debate to be deleted from the thread?

If it would go for 20 pages I think that would be weird but I don't think it matters :- ) It still aplied to topic somehow

2013-12-04, 10:01:38
Reply #194

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Looks very fresh! It's silly getting stuck in details but what attracts me the most is the contrast of light and shadow areas in the yellow chair :)