Author Topic: Corona for 1 additional software  (Read 68998 times)

2014-04-12, 04:50:27
Reply #60

tanguybod

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Well guys, you will have to admit that after the ceath of Softimage, HOUDINI should be its legitimate heir. Arnold is developped for Houd right, now. HtoA is top but still, there are a lot of space for new engine in Houdini. Mantra is an awesome renderer BUT way to tecky for the average user and it is a pain in the ass to find good lighter... because of the lack of shader and the nerdy oriented Mantra engine. Even if I an a fond of it, I am looking forward for another professional grade render engine for HOUDINI. I am not spitting on ArchViz, but a real engine should open its door to other part of the world. HOUDINI is part of it and with all the guys being put out of work literally by AD, most of them will migrate to HOUDINI just because of the mindset they developed along Softimage.
So once AGAIN, think of HOUDINI !

And on top of that it is an awesome community with talented people as well. SideFX are I am sure, thrilling to engage a decent battle to win over AD.

Tang

2014-04-17, 11:48:57
Reply #61

Zbychowaty

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • http://www.behance.net/OporskiArchitektura
Modo:) And we knows why :) Take look at price for Modo and price for Cinema...
« Last Edit: 2014-04-17, 12:03:36 by Zbychowaty »

2014-08-26, 00:50:10
Reply #62

Utroll

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I wonder why not much people have been asking for sketchup...

Probably because renderboys goes around internet while architects aren't really interested...
Too me the integration of Maxwell into sketchup is pretty amazing & effective.

Just being curious, why wasn't it an option ? Just related to votes ?

2014-09-08, 20:12:00
Reply #63

vzor

• Users
    • View Profile
So Corona for C4d is here! This is a very good news for all of us!
And what about some awesomeness for Modo?
Who is next actually?)

2014-10-13, 22:08:19
Reply #64

numerobis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I would like to see corona for sketchup!

I use 3DSmax and Sketchup for archviz - currently with Maxwell. Great combination so far, especially because you can link complex objects build in max to sketchup scenes using mxs-references. It would be great to have something like this for corona.

2014-10-22, 10:16:26
Reply #65

peterhanvey

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys, was interested to know if any work is under going on integration with sketchup ?

2014-11-07, 22:59:36
Reply #66

TaranQ

• Users
    • View Profile
Corona for Lightwave !!

2017-04-14, 07:54:40
Reply #67

Micha

• Users
    • View Profile
Corona for Rhino would be a great deal.

Some points to do it:
* very good pricing and so a wide user base from hobby to pro user, cheap for students
* NURBS data based - used by architects and designers, since production data can be direct handled and created
* lively development, lively community

2017-09-18, 09:45:11
Reply #68

haffy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
A version for Modo would be great, as for us freelancers the price of Modo is highly relevant and with a renderer like Corona we would have a solid solution that we as freelancers can grow with.
I today use Octane in Modo, but need more ram to handle larger scenes for one example. And that's where corona would come in. I have been looking at Max and C4D to get access to Corona, but the price is to high for me at the moment. And not to talk about the learning time..

Som feture requests would be.

1. Highly integrated with Modo, no need to use a separate window for making shaders or light. Exept for special shaders, like V-Ray for Modo is.
2. Displacement maps, stack able on one shader.
3. Some great support for instances/replicators to make dence nature.
4. F-stops at the camera, not a scale.
5. Able to save shaders for later use, in a simple way. One click of a button would be great.

I would buy it in an alpha stage if this is going to be real.