Author Topic: REBUS RenderFarm  (Read 170719 times)

2019-07-19, 15:57:35
Reply #255

Jpjapers

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Look forward to Corona Cloud.

Is that a thing thats happening?

It is called "Chaos Cloud" instead of "V-Ray Cloud" for a reason. ;)

wonderful :) Genuinely cannot wait to finally use a farm that gives you image previews and is sort of end to end really slick and simple.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-19, 16:02:17 by Jpjapers »

2019-07-23, 09:39:27
Reply #256

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I discussed some of the issues mentioned here with Rebus support. Here are the results:

CXR with LightMix and denoising:
According to Rebus team tests and our past tests, everything is working correctly, provided that the scene is set up correctly (e.g. that the LightMix and LightSelect elements are present).
If you have some specific problems with this, which you are able to reproduce, please describe them well and send a report to us (https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new) and we will look into it.

General issues with the smart checker:
Rebus are working on a new version of the smart checker. The beta release will be available soon. It will be easier to use and will give better information.

Single farm node rendering loner than other nodes:
In the following cases this is expected:
1) Full-frame rendering an animation, where one frame is more complex than other frames.
2) Distributed rendering in regions/sections, where one region is more complex than other regions.
If it happens in any other case (e.g. if the animation frames or regions are similar), you should contact Rebus about a refund.

Progress preview or reporting:
This is not possible at the moment, but Rebus are aware of the need for this.

Other issues (crashes, black screen rendered,...):
Please always report such issues to Rebus support (info@rebusfarm.net) and they will get in touch with us.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2019-08-02, 00:04:14
Reply #257

Jpjapers

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ill hold my hands up right now and say the new rebus tools are alot better than the v2 and the site appears to offer a preview but im not sure as i havent tested it on a live project yet.
It now has its own tab on the graphite toolbar with various tools for frame cost estimates based on your system spec or cinebench, It has away to apparently send frames to the farm for the purpose of a cost estimation too. Looks like theres some other cool stuff too like notifications and you can see youre renderpoints in max which is handy.

The new look site looks pretty cool too. Hopefully the scene checker is better as i had some issues today with normal maps.
« Last Edit: 2019-08-02, 00:11:53 by Jpjapers »

2019-08-17, 09:56:53
Reply #258

urgymega

• Users
    • View Profile
It would be great to have save to EXR option. Why it is not supported yet? Will it be?

2019-08-19, 10:22:54
Reply #259

Jpjapers

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It would be great to have save to EXR option. Why it is not supported yet? Will it be?

You can save to CXR than save out an EXR from CIE i think?

2019-08-19, 13:16:29
Reply #260

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
You can also just rename .CXR to .EXR and it will load just fine as an EXR (it is an EXR, just with some extra data :) )
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2020-05-23, 02:26:21
Reply #261

Ahdy

• Users
    • View Profile
I have 60 points rebus farm for sale for 25 dollars

2020-08-27, 06:09:41
Reply #262

bassistas

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I have 576 render points from rebus farm which I would like to sell them as I have now a very powerful pc and I don't need them anymore. If anyone wants them please send me an offer.

Thanks

2020-11-04, 17:14:06
Reply #263

martinb

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi everyone, i'm having an unexpected issue with Rebus Farm, in case some of you have experienced it.

Some proxies of our scenes are not rendered in Rebus Farm, but the strange thing is that others do it without problems, some of them just disappear from the final rendered image, and they have been uploaded correctly and have the correct path. Has anyone experienced that? Contact support told me to try to merge the scene into a clean one, did it but the same problem happened. We are using 3ds Max 2017 with Corona 4.0.

Attached is an example of the disappeared vegetation and objects.
Thanks in advance!

2020-12-19, 16:44:24
Reply #264

zollska

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i'm having the same issue!

I rendered a bunch of images with rebusfarm and i had a few minor things to fix so i started doing render reagions on m local machine and composit them later in photoshop. When I opened the up i reallized that the images loked totally different!

I was wondering if this was an issue with the region rendering feature? or with the file format?
« Last Edit: 2020-12-19, 17:19:37 by zollska »
3DS Max & Cinema 4D

2020-12-21, 09:44:54
Reply #265

RebusFarm

• Users
  • Support: info@rebusfarm.net
    • View Profile
    • RebusFarm Render Service
Hi Guys, could you please forward the project to us so we can try to replicate the issue? Or maybe a compact version of it (1 proxy that works, 1 that doesn't). Also, please open a ticket so we can notify you as well.
RebusFarm Render Service | Smart, Easy & Fast Rendering