Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Corona 8 License issue

<< < (2/3) > >>

maru:

--- Quote from: twcg on 2022-05-11, 17:33:59 ---Same problem here...
Uninstall procedere done as described in the troubleshooting, reinstalled everything.

The License Server is running, we can reach it via localhost:30304 and are able to sign in...

Nonetheless:
- extremely slow 3ds Max Startup after Corona 8 update (especially loading the ChaosScatterMax2019.dlt and ChaosMax2019.dlt)
- when 3ds is ready, switching the renderer to Corona also causes a freeze of 1-2 minutes
- when we try to start a rendering we get an error message that no license was found (-2)
- activating the license via the button in the render settings causes a crash

Win 10, latest Updates, 3ds Max 2019, Corona 8

--- End quote ---

That's very strange. I am not familiar with this issue at all. If you haven't done it yet, can you please contact us here: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

JG_monomiru:
I'm also facing Issues with Corona 8 and licensing Errors.

In my case I tried to open 3dsmax 2020 with corona8 (via multiloader Batch-File - setting "Load-Path" to corona 8 plugin) on a second machine accessing Chaos_License Server.

There is a 3dsmax2020 running on my Laptop accessing the 1 Corona License i got on my Chaos-License_Server on the network. All this runs fine.

But when i open 3dsmax with corona8 as described before and try to set the render to corona on an empty scene. I get following error and crash - after hitting the options.
I know it would be better to have 2 Licenses .... but that just happend to test various reallife situation, where you might open a scene, alter things and realize you need to swith the render-engine.

maru:
It definitely should not crash. Please contact us about this here: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
We may not be able to provide full licensing-related support over the forum (we may need some confidential info like the registered email address or order number).

Thanks in advance.

iulicny:
I have also problem with license. I´m really pissed of right now because i can´t do anything for 2 days in 3ds max.
I purchased corona from day one but now I just can´t use it. I can see in "my products" section in my chaos page that i have active corona renderer with auto renewal but under licenses there are none. It was working untill i downloaded latest version. I tried everything but still... .no license.

neon:
Hi!

Is someone have find solution about this issue?

Impossible to update my corona to 8 or 9 because of this.
Error -199, 3ds max crashing while trying to connect license server.

Even corona's guy didn't found the solution.

I have to say that paying 73€/month not havong updated version is really annoying...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version