Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Adaptivity intenity slider?

<< < (5/5)

antanas:

--- Quote from: Juraj_Talcik on 2016-06-03, 22:05:44 ---Yeah, Lenscare is beautiful, used it on every (and I did very few sadly...) animation I've done, always satisfied.

VFB+ Dof is also pretty good but sometimes produces some unexpected result (sharp line in foreground shallow dof) although I again suspect this might be because of my incorrect z-depth setup.

--- End quote ---

VFB+'s Dof is improved since 2.6 version - it seems that in the end that goddamned sharp line was indeed a bug\some corona aa incompatibility and not our incorrect z-depth setups so it was fixed in 2.7 or at least I don't see much of it anymore )

Juraj:

--- Quote from: antanas on 2016-06-03, 22:20:13 ---
--- Quote from: Juraj_Talcik on 2016-06-03, 22:05:44 ---Yeah, Lenscare is beautiful, used it on every (and I did very few sadly...) animation I've done, always satisfied.

VFB+ Dof is also pretty good but sometimes produces some unexpected result (sharp line in foreground shallow dof) although I again suspect this might be because of my incorrect z-depth setup.

--- End quote ---

VFB+'s Dof is improved since 2.6 version - it seems that in the end that goddamned sharp line was indeed a bug\some corona aa incompatibility and not our incorrect z-depth setups so it was fixed in 2.7 or at least I don't see much of it anymore )

--- End quote ---

Ah, didn't mean that :- ) Yes, that is solved, 2.7 is really good. I meant sudden lack of smooth transition, like if you would blur object within its boundary only.

antanas:
Well, somehow I hadn't run into that particular issue so didn't understand what you mean - could you post some examples of how this particular bug looks - maybe I did run into it but just hadn't noticed that something is wrong or I do something differently in z-depth workflow though I don't see what could it be ))

Rotem:

--- Quote from: Juraj_Talcik on 2016-06-03, 22:48:31 ---
--- Quote from: antanas on 2016-06-03, 22:20:13 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ah, didn't mean that :- ) Yes, that is solved, 2.7 is really good. I meant sudden lack of smooth transition, like if you would blur object within its boundary only.

--- End quote ---

That sounds like a typical artifact of setting the wrong "direction" for the depth buffer (white is near vs white is far). Could that be the case?

Juraj:
Hopefully might be, will revisit this scene to do quick test :- ).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version