Author Topic: What´s Corona like and what´s it don´t like ?!  (Read 3191 times)

2013-03-23, 04:17:52

kumodot

• Active Users
  • Corona ADDICTED and Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Kumodot

I am using Corona a lot this week. I would like to know from the Devs, whats the kind of thing Corona "like" and what´s it doesnt.

For instance. I know that MentalRay "likes raytracing Reflections/refractions. He´s fast on it. But Mentalray doesn´t like Motion Blur and Glossy Reflactions.

As i am pretty nOob in Corona i would like to get a Shortcut to discover what kinds of materials, shaders and situations Corona will Suffer...

Coronas like Very High Polygon Objects ?
      It likes more a lot of simples objects or few COMPLEX objects ?
      Corona dont care too much about the resolution output ?

What´s make Corona Sit down and Cry today ?! :)

Seems like dumb questions ?

I asking it now, because i am doind a Complex render with Corona and no, after a Week it starts to slowdown a little bit. I read a number of materials (27, not too simples materials) and a High Poly count and its making it take a longer time on the "translation" process.

Tks for sharing.
Your Portuguese is worse than my english.
--------------------------------------------
3DGeneralist/Vfx Supervisor

2013-03-23, 11:56:34
Reply #1

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
I asking it now, because i am doind a Complex render with Corona and no, after a Week it starts to slowdown a little bit. I read a number of materials (27, not too simples materials) and a High Poly count and its making it take a longer time on the "translation" process.

You mean something like this? http://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,575.0.html
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2013-03-24, 18:48:16
Reply #2

kumodot

• Active Users
  • Corona ADDICTED and Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Kumodot

You mean something like this? http://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,575.0.html

Yes. Things like that. :)
Your Portuguese is worse than my english.
--------------------------------------------
3DGeneralist/Vfx Supervisor