Author Topic: Hotel Interior...  (Read 17223 times)

2013-07-01, 10:42:44

pavelhuerta

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi to all...

Here I post a project to decide to test the new Corona Render... This project was done before in V-ray but I decide to try the same in Corona...

I hope you like it and as alwas C&C are welcome...

Soft: 3dsmax, Corona Render, Nuke...

Best regards to all...

2013-07-01, 12:27:03
Reply #1

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i only have an issue with uvw mapping(wood at entrance) and that sofa texture. other than that your work is fantastic!!! and your metallic shaders are amazing!!!.  can u tell us the render times and show us the vray version?

2013-07-01, 12:38:31
Reply #2

lacilaci

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Oh my... Pretty nice renders :)

2013-07-01, 12:40:01
Reply #3

kry

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Amazing images.
Sorry for my bad English (с) ecximer
http://rybakovart.com/

2013-07-01, 15:43:53
Reply #4

acestudio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great shot.
The best feature of the corona is the condition that he provides for you to spend your time on the subject of the scene with all the necessary details, and then just take the picture. Perfect. Thank for that guys.

2013-07-01, 16:57:34
Reply #5

hglr123

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great renders!

2013-07-03, 00:24:02
Reply #6

pavelhuerta

• Active Users
    • View Profile
thanks for you comments guys... here the vray version of that scene... The render times for the Corona version was 3 hours per image at 32 samples per pass... and total pass was 186...

Best regards...

2013-07-03, 16:27:50
Reply #7

Bigguns

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yhr corona version is looking more real to me. I like better the lighting and general feeling of the light and materials. good renders :) we can feel some artifact on the roof in the first view in Vray, it's subtil but there.

2013-07-03, 18:31:15
Reply #8

Stan_But

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/archdizs

2013-07-08, 01:38:09
Reply #9

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
its not a battle of the renderer in this case its a battle of the user....so lets be honest, i luv corona but vray wins here until the user further understands how to better optimise the quality and speed in corona as he does in vray. however, we have to consider that the lighting is not exactly identical....so are some of the materials. also, it wasn't handled by deadclown, ondra or rawalanch so its excusable... if you know what i mean?
more so, for those who believe in leaving the rendering to bake overnight to kill the noise?... is not going to make any sense when he has a deadline submission in an hour, what would he do? its all about speed vs quality and i can already tell the render times weren't far apart yet the difference in quality outputs are significant if you have eyes.  well....atleast, the user has more great renderers to chose from :)      all the best pavelhuerta. great job once again

2013-08-10, 20:13:05
Reply #10

pavelhuerta

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here I have a question... Maybe i do somthing wrong or maybe the shader I use is not compatible but seems have problems when apply the Multitexture plugin for make random textures with floor generator from http://www.cg-source.com/ ...

I was trying to do less noisy image of this renders and put to render it in Net render for be calculated betwen 4 computers and all goes well... except the floor that have that plugin applied... If the plugin is not supported would be great in the next version had that feature incluided...

I attach too the image i was tryin to render (raw renders)...

close up of the problem...

Best regards...

2013-08-10, 20:25:58
Reply #11

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile
Nice renders !
And yes the plugin is not working good with corona i've did test it several times before and i hope to to see it fully compatible one day...

2013-08-12, 12:19:56
Reply #12

Jetboy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Well, you have to try Bercontiles, it`s free and works good with corona, and so for Berconwood as well.

2013-08-12, 14:15:03
Reply #13

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Some plugin is not working? Is it reported as a bug yet? ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-08-12, 21:21:42
Reply #14

alexisliza

• Active Users
  • yooohhh 3d
    • View Profile
    • Behance Portfolio
yes same for me the multitexture plugin don't work