General Category > General CG Discussion

ai corona renderer

<< < (2/2)

MARDUK:

--- Quote from: James Vella on 2024-02-06, 16:28:52 ---my favorite thing about AI so far is:

user: Write me a maxscript that creates a cube:
AI: const geometry = new THREE.BoxGeometry();

user: thats javascript, i need it in maxscript
AI: Oh Im sorry, its box{}

user: we dont use curly braces in maxscript to create an object, we use ()
AI: Oh Im sorry, its box{}

user: really?....

--- End quote ---

hahaha
But he will get better soon, my brother, and with words and sounds he will make any model you want

MARDUK:

--- Quote from: maru on 2024-02-06, 16:46:26 ---This post contains several errors and incorrect assumptions. Firstly, it oversimplifies the process of image generation through artificial intelligence algorithms, which are not always flawless and can produce errors. Additionally, the claim that AI creativity is undoubtedly superior to human creativity is unfounded, as human creativity encompasses aspects beyond mathematical logic and calculations. Furthermore, suggesting that all design processes should be AI-driven disregards the complexity and nuance involved in creative endeavors. Finally, the idea that the Corona Render team should entirely shift their policies to accommodate AI-generated images overlooks the diversity of user preferences and needs.

;)

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the response, brother

sebastian___:
I had pretty good results using AI to write max scripts. And of course much more complex ones than just making me a cube. But you have to try multiple LLM, like bing chat, maybe switching between algorithms and so on.

The development of a script would be much improved if a LLM would be able to test itself what he writes, instead of back and forth: here's the code, and now give me back the debug error and now here's the next version, and so on.

As for the rendering, I think it would be great to have an AI renderer, or "interpreter" directly in max viewport or render buffer, instead of taking an image from Max and moving that image on all kinds of websites.
As far as I know there's no such initiative for max, but there are a few for blender and maybe c4d.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version