Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

missing plugin

(1/2) > >>

stellab:
Hi,
I'm a student and just installed the new 2023 max, now I have problem with old scene, I have this error

image sharing site

I've tried to undestand why but can't fix it.

Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot
Stella

romullus:
It's very likely that you didn't install all the plugins that were installed with your old Max version. Try to think what that could be - perhaps Vray bitmap, multi-texture, something else. Unless you install missing plugin, you won't be able to render the old scene like you did in the older Max.

stellab:
thank you, yes but how to find what is missing? I can't find it...multi texture, floor generator, relink bitmap, I've re installed but then what else can be?

romullus:
I don't know if there is a way to tell exactly what plugin is missing, but if there isn't then try to think logically. Obviously the plugin must be related to material editor, so that's not floor generator or relink bitmap (the latter is not even a plugin). Try to think of all non native materials or maps that you may have used in the past, e.g. Siger's noise and similar stuff.

rowmanns:
Hi,

Usually on loading a scene 3ds max will tell you if some plugins are missing with a dialog like the one I have attached..

Cheers,

Rowan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version