Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Render Very Slow

(1/2) > >>

mvpetropolis:
Hello, I have a big doubt, I decided to test all the limits of my desktop in a render, I rendered an image with 3000 x 3000 Px, I stipulated a noise of 3% in the render pass a and the big scare came, the image took approximately 23 hours to reach this limit, the scene has approximately 2 million polygons and I have 32 GB of Ram and a Core i7 5930 K, would the time be the same for the size of the image and the amount of noise that I stipulated?

romullus:
What is your question exactly? Yes, i think the scene renders unusually slow, maybe your system is running is out of RAM? We need more information about the issue. Do you get low memory warning from Corona during rendering? What the task manager says when rendering is going on?

P.S. please do not post the same question in multiple places, one topic is enough.

mvpetropolis:
Here's the print of the message, sorry for creating two topics, the first one I hadn't seen that it had been published, in this scene I have some textures in 4K and all trees are converted into proxy

romullus:
Thanks. Could you also take a screenshot of task manager performance tab while the slow scene is rendering?

mvpetropolis:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2023-01-22, 10:05:26 ---Thanks. Could you also take a screenshot of task manager performance tab while the slow scene is rendering?

--- End quote ---

Below is the screenshot of the capture screen, some additional information, in addition to my workstation having 32 GB of Ram, and Core i7 5930 K, these scene files are divided into 3 HDs, 1 SSD which is for the system and 2 others for textures and blocks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version