Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 10 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (14/41) > >>

Aram Avetisyan:

--- Quote from: shortcirkuit on 2023-02-10, 07:36:05 ---hey devs - ive got an underwater scene, how does the new inside volume work?  Cant seem to make it look right

--- End quote ---

Hi, I am not a dev, but got some information for you:
https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/11905001704977

Please always attach screenshots and provide enough information to understand the issue.
Are you using the latest Daily Build of Corona 10?
Did you set up the scene correctly?

shortcirkuit:
Thanks Aram - appreciate the link.

--- Quote from: Aram Avetisyan on 2023-02-10, 12:03:06 ---
--- Quote from: shortcirkuit on 2023-02-10, 07:36:05 ---hey devs - ive got an underwater scene, how does the new inside volume work?  Cant seem to make it look right

--- End quote ---

Hi, I am not a dev, but got some information for you:
https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/11905001704977

Please always attach screenshots and provide enough information to understand the issue.
Are you using the latest Daily Build of Corona 10?
Did you set up the scene correctly?

--- End quote ---

Juraj:
Reproducable "bug" (but perhaps limitation) of ChaosScan Parallax and Bump multiplier resetting to default values open re-importing them as saved .MAT file.
Recently part of this behavior was fixed as it was happening within open 3dsMax scene, that is fixed.

Procedure:
1) Adjust values from default to something else. For example "Fabric_0001.vrscan" by default has both value at 0. Set to 1, export as Mat file (in my case to Connecter).
2) Reimport (in my case again from Connecter), these values are back to their default, for "Fabric_0001.vrscan" thus 0.

aaouviz:
Almost every time I load up a Corona scene I'm getting this error pop-up immediately.

(See attached)

It's curious because I continuously set the out-of-core folder to a different location (on the same c:/ drive). When I open my settings it has indeed reverted back to the one listed in the error message.

So why does my setting reset every time?
and what's with the error?

Thanks!

michaltimko:
Anyone experiencing crash during IR while moving objects in the scene ? Its probably related to ChaosScatter when exclude spline is used. Im trying to replicate it in empty scene now. Every project is randomly crashing if i change scatter settings or move objects. Everything will disappear from IR except sky and max will crash.

Another weird thing - clouds being "cut" in distance so they dont continue behind the horizon. I found its caused by volume effect. When turned off, its okay. It affects also hdr if there is sky in CoronaSelect slot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version