Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 10 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (26/41) > >>

TomG:
Wondering if changing the cache, or turning off the adaptive light solver would change the results?

shortcirkuit:
sure....how and where?

--- Quote from: maru on 2023-03-30, 17:07:56 ---Those "ripples" - I am not aware of any other reports like this. Could you send us a scene?

--- End quote ---

TomG:
The "contact us" in the signatures lets you submit a ticket, which can have a scene attached. You can include a link to the forum post in the ticket, in order to connect it to this report :)

marchik:
After renaming Corona UVWRandomizer to Corona MappingRandomizer it became indistinguishable from Corona MultiTexmap when collapsed, especially when creating large and complex  material trees in the slate material editor.

I have already confused them several times when working, so I wanted to suggest that you rename it back for the convenience of users, thanks.

PS. but in general, in my opinion, it’s high time to make a configurable number of inputs and outputs for this map, or add this functionality to corona bitmap or directly to coronaphysicalmtl in the advanced options section, why produce these identical copies of the randomizer with settings (-1 1) (-1 1) (0 360) complicating the material tree.

romullus:
+1 to the above. Perhaps even consider shortening "Corona" to "Crn" for better node names readability.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version