General Category > General CG Discussion

Vantage and Corona

<< < (3/10) > >>

Philip kelly:
Please, Please.Please.....

Basshunter:
+1 for Corona to Vantage implementation

CharlyRT:

--- Quote from: brr on 2022-06-22, 17:09:16 ---Corona has a lot more extremely useful and very well designed functions which vray does not have and probably will not have ... IMHO

--- End quote ---

Really?? such as???
both of them gives you the same ressults and have mostly the same tools, specially with this new version, there are no differences (obviusly there are, but none that really matters) in my opinion it only affects on which you feel more confortable.

Philip kelly:
I have to say I don't agree, out of the box, vray is far more work to get the colours right , the lighting correct, despite what the vray Youtube channel says.
Corona dosen't crash as often either, I have started the same projects and worked on both Vray and Corona on a daily basis, and Vray will crash everytime.
Corona handels the Polygons much better.

Vray has a few tools I would love , Vantage, Colloration tool is a must me for me, and I have to wait to see if they are coming.

brr:

--- Quote from: RTstudio on 2022-10-31, 17:32:30 ---
--- Quote from: brr on 2022-06-22, 17:09:16 ---Corona has a lot more extremely useful and very well designed functions which vray does not have and probably will not have ... IMHO

--- End quote ---

Really?? such as???
both of them gives you the same ressults and have mostly the same tools, specially with this new version, there are no differences (obviusly there are, but none that really matters) in my opinion it only affects on which you feel more confortable.

--- End quote ---

Yes. really.

Look at my Reply #5 here : https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=36843.msg200237#msg200237
This is not a full list, and it is even without bug-listing ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version