Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Version differences and their purpose

<< < (2/3) > >>

frv:
I love the daily builds that are actually unique for Corona as far as I know. Keep them coming.
I have not worked with a daily build that was useless so far. I often find the the added features very usewful even before the official release. I can always download he stable release when ever I like.

nii:
Hey guys please I need a quick answer for this ....Does corona 7 support the corona volume grid for cinema 4D

TomG:

--- Quote from: nii on 2021-09-30, 18:55:37 ---Hey guys please I need a quick answer for this ....Does corona 7 support the corona volume grid for cinema 4D

--- End quote ---

Yes, that's when the volume grid was added - it features in the blog post and new features video https://blog.corona-renderer.com/corona-renderer-7-for-cinema-4d-released/

davetwo:

--- Quote from: Merlin on 2019-07-05, 09:53:43 ---Hi Nikola,
I think you must test yourself, we are no longer beta testers, we pay to have a stable version...
No More daily build please.

--- End quote ---

Just use the Stable release then. It's very wise to allow consumer testing of the daily builds. As everyone works differently and into different pipelines. The personnel at Corona cannot possible have the time and knowledge to beta test all variables. Moreover open-beta testing  encourages dialogue and community among the user-base.

frv:
I always work with the daily builds and love it. My projects benifit by the latest features and I can live with the few bugs they might have. But to be honest, I haven't experienced any problems witht the daily builds at all. Actually the contrary, the daily builds often have problems fixed and updated for the latest OS and C4D versions.

The Daily Builds are indeed unique to Corona Render and are very transparent in the way they should be used. I love them. I check for them almost daily :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version