Author Topic: Hotel Interior...  (Read 17265 times)

2013-08-13, 18:03:54
Reply #15

pavelhuerta

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks guys for you reply... Yes seems mutiscatter works but take diferent result in each render time or computer where you put to calculate why when is calculated in a single computer seems works fine...

2013-08-13, 20:40:50
Reply #16

Inchiology

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Oh My Goodness. Did Vray just die a thousand deaths????

2013-08-14, 02:54:05
Reply #17

Inchiology

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here I have a question... Maybe i do somthing wrong or maybe the shader I use is not compatible but seems have problems when apply the Multitexture plugin for make random textures with floor generator from http://www.cg-source.com/ ...

I was trying to do less noisy image of this renders and put to render it in Net render for be calculated betwen 4 computers and all goes well... except the floor that have that plugin applied... If the plugin is not supported would be great in the next version had that feature incluided...

I attach too the image i was tryin to render (raw renders)...

close up of the problem...

Best regards...

1. what was your post processing to get the first images...
2. what were your vray render times in comparison to corona...?

2013-08-14, 08:54:59
Reply #18

Volden

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My blog
I think there`s too strong color bleeding from the floor, it provides 'yellowish' color balance.
And may bee too low PT samples quality (noise on out-of-focus metal parts)
Cool pics, keep working!

2013-08-14, 09:47:42
Reply #19

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Oh My Goodness. Did Vray just die a thousand deaths????

Just because you lack the skill to use Vray doesn't mean you need to go out of your way to try and prove it's the engines fault.

Really nice pics Pavel, although a bit too warm to my taste - I would play with the white balance a bit, but that's just a matter of opinion :)

2013-08-14, 14:57:32
Reply #20

ae28402dk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Wthats original resolution of your renders?

2013-08-14, 15:59:02
Reply #21

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
fanboys gonna be fanboys ;). Compared to what I have seen elsewhere, this is nothing :D
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-08-14, 16:04:22
Reply #22

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
fanboys gonna be fanboys ;). Compared to what I have seen elsewhere, this is nothing :D

You are right and I hope you keep that attitude, you've got a good thing going ;)

2014-05-20, 01:54:10
Reply #23

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
Hi pavelhuerta did you do something special with your floor, i cant have any decent result using floorgenerator and multitexture, it always come wrong..