Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Coin model (for testing purpose)

(1/1)

jumamu:
Here is my C4D corona coin model - there is baked and unbaked versions.

With the unbaked version user can test that does Projection work correctly with displacements and with baked coin you can test that what it should look like in Corona.

-Kind regards, Juha Mukari

And sorry if this is wrong place to post this kind of topics.

EDIT: I added scene with xpresso breaking tag (break object when it collides to the floor)

Updated: 13.10.2014 (i will update this message with new attachment files when I make new one)

jumamu:
And here is Coin animation test

(at the moment in my C4D this scene will crash when user try to render the animation)

The version which I have at the moment and which have bug with displacement rendering:
Build timestamp: Oct  2 2014 13:23:47
Version: A1.1 (core Daily build post-A7)
Cinema version: R14.042 (built for R14)
Plugin status: initialized successfully

EDIT: I edited the scene (this time it has bump map ON by default, and displacement is set OFF, you can turn ON the displacement by your self, but remember turn bump OFF if you use Displacement...)

EDIT: it looks like Corona crash even when I use bumpmap only

You can also test motion blur with baked animation.

-Kind regards, Juha Mukari

jumamu:
Here is unbaked animation so you can play with it.

You are free to edit the scene and download and upload your own versions from this coin and animation.

jumamu:
And here is scene with lots of coins :)

2600 coins = over 10 million polygons in coins (instance objects).

jumamu:
Ok.. So I have been tired so I didn't noticed that it has wrong scale in thickness - fixed.
Also new scene builded with new xpresso trigger for turning dynamics and visibility.

EDIT:
New file: "COIN-break_fixed" includes new polygon selections for materials, this time the materials
go direct line in the edges of the coin pieces. Also some improvements for collision (pieces do not go through
 anymore)

EDIT: New "new_fix_coin_break", second try to make pieces stay on floor (pieces do not go through).

here is demo video from new scene... Just waiting Corona bug fixes so I can render this scene.

EDIT: New xpresso breaking file, better way to break objects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version