Author Topic: Corona Material Library  (Read 610 times)

2023-10-31, 06:59:47

ONO

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello Corona Team,
Is it Possibly for corona to retain its ability to install Its Material library in future release? Tbh I like the Collection of Material Presets which are provided am not really Excited with the idea of looking for new Preset materials on cosmos.   

2023-10-31, 09:53:00
Reply #1

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
You can convert the current library to a standard max library easily if you want to keep it. Not sure if this is allowed by eula though.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2023-10-31, 12:20:36
Reply #2

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
The Corona Mat Lib will still be there in 11, though at some point in the future it will be removed. After all if you want to look for some brick material, you don't want to have to search in two separate places to compare the available options. What is it you wouldn't like about searching on Cosmos?
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2023-11-26, 00:52:48
Reply #3

marcelsouza3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello
Taking advantage of the post, would it be possible to implement a tab in Cosmos so that I can upload my models and materials instead of using a library saved in Max itself?

2023-11-26, 16:30:32
Reply #4

LE DON

• Active Users
    • View Profile
+1
Hello
Taking advantage of the post, would it be possible to implement a tab in Cosmos so that I can upload my models and materials instead of using a library saved in Max itself?