General Category > Off-Topic

Corona Render Got me a job

(1/2) > >>

arqrenderz:
HI! as the title says Thanks to corona i have a new job starting this monday!

keeping things simple this is what happend, i was a this Medium to big size companny doing practical interview so here i am, i have an small brief about what to do, A small cofee zone in a big office floor, here is the plan , the furniture, materials and so on. we like it to be this way ..they said

So i fire sketchup, modell all the basic stuff and then import it to 3dmax and set up the light and the materials
previous to that i Downloaded the last VRAY 3.0 DEMO becouse i was more familiar with vray than Corona i think.... So i setup the engine and fire the 1 test render , i notice it was too slow, the render buckets too big and so i corrected it and fire again ......just to realize that VRAY Demo was reseting all the settings every time I hit render! i thought that it was a protection on the last version (3.0) So i downloaded the VRAY 2.4 DEMO just to find the same nasty behavior....

So, the clock was ticking and finaly downloaded Corona Render A6 , re-made all my materials and set up the lighting again, and just hit render....aaaaaaa what a pleasure is working with Corona, every thing was smoth from there :) i ended with a nice render cooked for about 30 minutes, some noise here and there you know but good overall. some touches on Ps and done.

3 Days later i recived the call, 70 people send the HV  7 people was interviewed and I start the job this monday Thx To Corona :)

THX Keymaster for this awesome software!

(i just have made 2 small projects with  corona so far but the quality is on par with my 5 year vray jobs)   SO sorry for my poor english :)

Ondra:
ok, new challenge, somebody use Corona to get laid :D

lacilaci:

--- Quote from: Keymaster on 2014-04-04, 00:46:00 ---ok, new challenge, somebody use Corona to get laid :D

--- End quote ---

:D.. can i use corona extra? :D

juang3d:
Oh men... that's how I met and convinced my wife! Using Corona! And now I'm married and waiting a little girl! (in a month and a half :D )

Hahaha

lacilaci:

--- Quote from: juang3d on 2014-04-04, 10:18:35 ---Oh men... that's how I met and convinced my wife! Using Corona! And now I'm married and waiting a little girl! (in a month and a half :D )

Hahaha

--- End quote ---

And I know what the name of the girl will be... (starting with C.....) :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version