Author Topic: Filters  (Read 2450 times)

2016-05-01, 16:11:27

darrentomkins

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys, can anyone shed some light on where to add the filter code for a specific item such as desaturation -

object.fill.effect = "filter.desaturate"

object.fill.effect.intensity = 0.5

2016-05-01, 18:00:05
Reply #1

darrentomkins

• Active Users
    • View Profile
My Bad. I was looking at Corona Labs SDK and thought it was for Corona Render.

Anyone have any clue as to how to bring saturation down on the final render?

In MAX I think you can do it using the camera but i don't think it translated to Corona side?

2016-05-01, 18:02:08
Reply #2

darrentomkins

• Active Users
    • View Profile
A little summin summin like this Mental Ray option -

The mr Photographic Exposure Control lets you modify rendered output with camera-like controls: either a general exposure value or specific shutter speed, aperture, and film speed settings. It also gives you image-control settings with values for highlights, midtones, and shadows. It’s intended for high-dynamic-range scenes rendered with the mental ray renderer, the iray renderer, or the Quicksilver hardware renderer.

Standard menu: Set mental ray as the renderer. > Rendering menu > Environment > Environment and Effects dialog > Environment panel > Exposure Control rollout > Choose mr Photographic Exposure Control from the list. > mr Photographic Exposure Control rollout
Enhanced menu: Set mental ray as the renderer. > Rendering menu > Environment and Effects > Environment and Exposure Settings > Environment and Effects dialog > Environment panel > Exposure Control rollout > Choose mr Photographic Exposure Control from the list. > mr Photographic Exposure Control rollout

2016-05-01, 18:41:03
Reply #3

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!