Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 12 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (22/34) > >>

danio1011:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2024-06-12, 03:45:47 ---Understood, and this was why we were sure to mention some months ago that animation from the host would not be in this release, but planned for the next version if all goes well. We wanted to be sure the information was out in advance as to what this would and would not do. Naturally, the integration is a large project, a lot of complex work, which is why it has a foundational release now with future functionality planned to be built on that.

--- End quote ---

Makes sense!  I knew IR was not planned for this release (or maybe ever) but I thought animated cameras were 'depends how far we get.'  Either way, if sharing animated cameras is on the roadmap that's all that matters to me...happy to wait for such a big feature :) Would make a HUGE difference to our workflow for animations.  Thanks for the update as always, Tom.

TomG:
Most welcome!

i_mamun:
In latest daily build to export chaos vantage, Corona lights are not visible in chaos vantage light lister. Is that my problem or there is no feature to export corona lights to vantage as static.

Aram Avetisyan:

--- Quote from: i_mamun on 2024-06-12, 17:43:01 ---In latest daily build to export chaos vantage, Corona lights are not visible in chaos vantage light lister. Is that my problem or there is no feature to export corona lights to vantage as static.

--- End quote ---

They maybe imported as mesh objects with emissive material.
Improvements to light types support into Vantage are planned.

shakedalon:
Hey guys, really appriciate your hard work !
Really excited to see the new version and the support for Vantage.
Unfortunately, this is the result after exporting to Vantage (attached the vantage result and the corona result)

Fabrics tured out weird and floor turned out black.
Some textured got rotated like Diffuse and Bump of the same texture.

Is there a way to make the changes in Live? or its only "offline" vantage?

Thank you !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version