Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

New Corona Lister Feedback

<< < (2/10) > >>

Place:

--- Quote from: LE DON on 2023-03-04, 18:09:35 ---is it possible to add a separate render resolution setting for each camera

--- End quote ---
+1

las_Archviz:
hello guys, i wish you could add a list for the proxies and its options, because sometimes i want to change them all at the same time for every single proxy i have to do it one by one, and i wish there was a way to convert proxies to obj.s with one click.

maru:

--- Quote from: LE DON on 2023-03-04, 18:09:35 ---is it possible to add a separate render resolution setting for each camera

--- End quote ---
We will see if this can be done, but can't promise anything. Generally, the lister has access to any option available in the object. Since there is no option to control resolution in Corona Camera, and generally it is handled by 3ds Max, we may not be able to do it.

(Internal ID=1071881427)

--- Quote from: las_Archviz on 2023-03-06, 21:30:59 ---hello guys, i wish you could add a list for the proxies and its options, because sometimes i want to change them all at the same time for every single proxy i have to do it one by one, and i wish there was a way to convert proxies to obj.s with one click.

--- End quote ---
We are planning a Proxy lister.

VASLAVO:
Hello guys, grea work as always and it woud be awesome to have a proxy lister, scatter lister and also include the sun on the light lister or on a different tab, i think this will speed upa lot of process.

maru:

--- Quote from: VASLAVO on 2023-03-08, 13:55:10 ---Hello guys, grea work as always and it woud be awesome to have a proxy lister, scatter lister and also include the sun on the light lister or on a different tab, i think this will speed upa lot of process.

--- End quote ---

We are working on all of this. :)
*not exactly sure about the sun being in a different tab

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version