Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

New Corona Lister Feedback

<< < (5/10) > >>

michaltimko:

--- Quote from: Ink Visual on 2023-05-18, 17:39:21 ---I was about to write some feedback after trying new lister but I will just second this post instead.
I agree with every single point. Lister is heading in good direction, but in case of proxies, I cannot see using it instead of Corona Proxy Lister plugin, all the funcionalities mentioned above are a must for new lister to become user friendly.

--- End quote ---

Also changing previz type on old lister was quite easy, with one click from none to point cloud etc. Now i have to manually use dropdown menu on 50 scatters separately. Not sure if that was an issue in old scatter list but if there is something already selected in the scene, clicking on "sel" button wont deselect that object automatically to open scatter settings. I have to deselect first and then click on "sel" again.

romullus:
I was about to request that parameter changes should propagate on active selection and not only on a single item as it is now, but i see that's already requested by michaltimko, so i'll just add my vote to that. To be honest, i never liked how Corona listers are handling selections. Hopefully this will be significantly improved in the future versions, otherwise i don't see myself using this otherwise very useful tool.

I also would like to have an option to dock the lister, i think this could help with scene management.

CharlyRT:
First of all, thanks for this update, Lister is one of the tools that i use alot and I was waiting for something like this.

One thing that would help me is the addition of 3ds max Cameras, sometimes we open files from different render engines and it would be helpful to have at least those cameras on lister, so we can create Corona cameras and compare some settings (FOV,Lens,ISO, etc)

For the Light section, its really what i wanted for years, the addition of LightMaterial makes it perfect, i know that maibe this will too much, but..... could it be a possible to incorporate Light Emission from Legacy and Physical Material?

Maibe this is something that wiil be updated in the final release, there are no Tooltips I think it would be helpful to have them in there too.

CharlyRT:
Hello there,

Is there a possibility to arrange Lister Tabs?
I prefer to have Lights in the first place, then Cameras, but not everyone would like this arrange, so it could be helpful to arrange it where we want them.

Aram Avetisyan:

--- Quote from: RTstudio on 2023-06-14, 00:00:05 ---Hello there,

Is there a possibility to arrange Lister Tabs?
I prefer to have Lights in the first place, then Cameras, but not everyone would like this arrange, so it could be helpful to arrange it where we want them.

--- End quote ---

This is reported now.

(Internal ID=1149962903)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version