Author Topic: Awful performance with Forest Pack - who's at fault?  (Read 796 times)

2022-04-26, 21:07:10

dj_buckley

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Posting this here and on Itoosoft forums - but the rendering difference without and without Forest Pack is night and day.

I'm trying to render a lawn, with the lawn turned off no problems at all.  Turn the lawn on and it takes an age to kick into action, then goes into parsing for ages, then I can't cancel out of it until parsing has finished about 15 minutes later.  Corona 8 (latest official release, no dailies) and latest Forest Pack.

2022-04-27, 09:58:26
Reply #1

Aram Avetisyan

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Posting this here and on Itoosoft forums - but the rendering difference without and without Forest Pack is night and day.

I'm trying to render a lawn, with the lawn turned off no problems at all.  Turn the lawn on and it takes an age to kick into action, then goes into parsing for ages, then I can't cancel out of it until parsing has finished about 15 minutes later.  Corona 8 (latest official release, no dailies) and latest Forest Pack.

Hi,

Can you please send a ticket to us and also attach the file - as simplified as possible, keeping only the part which you think causes the issues - if you have not sent yet?

https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,
Aram
Aram Avetisyan | chaos-corona.com
Chaos Corona Support Representative | contact us