Author Topic: Corona Renderer 8 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion  (Read 149466 times)

2021-09-07, 03:16:19
Reply #75

VASLAVO

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys, something realy strange its going on with latest build, Here is an screen shot, its a distributed rendering between ryzen 370 and 3990 both 128 gigs of ram, this image doesnt take more than 20 min to do and it been more than two hours, also the VFB its really slow and freezes, this doesnt happens with previos daily, ill try to upload the scene later, same thing happened with an exterior shot, this one i stopped because it start ok and then increased the time to 16 hous estimate so i decide to render this one as a test..

2021-09-07, 08:34:57
Reply #76

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Corona for 3ds Max QA Team
    • View Profile
Hi guys, something realy strange its going on with latest build, Here is an screen shot, its a distributed rendering between ryzen 370 and 3990 both 128 gigs of ram, this image doesnt take more than 20 min to do and it been more than two hours, also the VFB its really slow and freezes, this doesnt happens with previos daily, ill try to upload the scene later, same thing happened with an exterior shot, this one i stopped because it start ok and then increased the time to 16 hous estimate so i decide to render this one as a test..
Hi,

Please let me know when you have uploaded the scene and we will investigate.

Cheers,

Rowan
Please read this before reporting bugs: How to report issues to us!
Send me your scene!

2021-09-07, 11:33:27
Reply #77

VASLAVO

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, i just uploaded the scene to dropbox, heres an screenshot for a test same resoluiton same scene same camera, same file but on one machine only no DR and the times are similar to previous daily version and CPU usage is close to 100% and seems to need less passes

EDIT: Here is an screenshot with 39 passes, almost finished, no DR, tiem less than half from DR
« Last Edit: 2021-09-07, 12:07:54 by KOGODIS »

2021-09-07, 14:15:39
Reply #78

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

thanks for the scene and the further information. I will test it here.

Can I ask what your network setup is also?

Thanks,

Rowan
Send me your scene!

2021-09-07, 16:12:26
Reply #79

VASLAVO

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yes of course, my network its a gigabit arrangement, al the maps are stored individually on each machine ssd and only the final result its sored on a separate server with an ssd also

2021-09-08, 11:30:30
Reply #80

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
yes of course, my network its a gigabit arrangement, al the maps are stored individually on each machine ssd and only the final result its sored on a separate server with an ssd also
Thanks for the info, I can reproduce this somewhat sporadically and I will continue to investigate.

Cheers,

Rowan
Send me your scene!

2021-09-08, 15:46:47
Reply #81

VASLAVO

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great to help, also the same issue happened on a new scene i worked yesterday from scratch, if it helps let me know to upload it too.

2021-09-08, 16:08:28
Reply #82

dekh15425

• Active Users
    • View Profile
tx files are not loading as it says in changelog

2021-09-08, 18:22:15
Reply #83

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
tx files are not loading as it says in changelog
Hi,

They should load just fine, you have to select "all files" in the file load drop down menu to be able to see them.

Let me know if you still have issues.

Rowan
Send me your scene!

2021-09-08, 23:45:27
Reply #84

dekh15425

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2021-09-09, 01:04:49
Reply #85

dekh15425

• Active Users
    • View Profile
my render goes slow after rendering sometimes 14 passes and some times 40 passes it uses low cpu or shows ram error i have 96 gb ram and start using 100% hdd where the file is saved i am not using distributed rendering

2021-09-09, 11:14:07
Reply #86

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Great to help, also the same issue happened on a new scene i worked yesterday from scratch, if it helps let me know to upload it too.
Hi,

If you have a simple scene where you can reproduce this it would be really useful too. If not, then I'll try and simplify the one you already sent through.

Cheers,

Rowan
Send me your scene!

2021-09-09, 11:15:09
Reply #87

rowmanns

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
no sir its not working
Hi,

I'll look into this. EDIT: If you drop the .tx texture into the load section of the coronaBitmap then it will load the file. (As in my screenshot). It doesn't load through the dialog due to us using the 3ds Max file open dialog and through this you can only load file formats which Max already supports. We will look into creating our own dialog in the future to work around this. But for the moment you will have to load the .tx files as I suggested earlier. I have also updated the changelog accordingly.

my render goes slow after rendering sometimes 14 passes and some times 40 passes it uses low cpu or shows ram error i have 96 gb ram and start using 100% hdd where the file is saved i am not using distributed rendering
This sounds like you are running out of memory, is it quite a large scene you are working on?

Thanks,

Rowan
« Last Edit: 2021-09-09, 11:54:10 by rowmanns »
Send me your scene!

2021-09-09, 12:55:31
Reply #88

dekh15425

• Active Users
    • View Profile
before updating to current version it was rendering fine i have no issue for rendertime but it needs to render at highest cpu usage. i already have vraybitmaps with tx even if i convert it doesn't load the scene is not that huge i have rendered bigger scenes earlier

2021-09-09, 12:57:56
Reply #89

dekh15425

• Active Users
    • View Profile
currently i have returned to corona 7.1 and i am rendering it i also brought my scenes to default settings hope it works