Author Topic: s24 Does not support Render Time  (Read 2459 times)

2021-05-03, 18:24:16

CJRenders

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Has anyone else has the issue of not being able to set render times since r24 came out?

2021-05-03, 18:32:55
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Can you share more details? You are setting a time under the render settings for Corona to stop (say 1 minute for a draft), with nothing in the passes or noise? And then what happens when 1 minute is reached, it continues rendering? Also to be sure, what version of Corona are you using? Thanks!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2021-05-03, 18:38:48
Reply #2

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Worked fine for me here in a test cube scene, btw. Was using Corona 7 here.

2021-05-03, 19:12:52
Reply #3

CJRenders

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Can you share more details? You are setting a time under the render settings for Corona to stop (say 1 minute for a draft), with nothing in the passes or noise? And then what happens when 1 minute is reached, it continues rendering? Also to be sure, what version of Corona are you using? Thanks!

I setup a scene for 55 minutes and set up multiple in the queue. But the first one ends up rendering passed the 55 minutes and continues to go until i manually stop it. Im just now rerunning the render so lets hope it was just something weird that happened from converting to s24 from s21. I will update you in ~55 minutes!

2021-05-03, 19:15:47
Reply #4

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Can you explain the workflow behind "set up multiple in the queue"? I was just rendering a single image on its own to a time limit, not sure how you are queueing up renders in case that might affect things. Cheers!

2021-05-03, 19:34:04
Reply #5

CJRenders

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Can you explain the workflow behind "set up multiple in the queue"? I was just rendering a single image on its own to a time limit, not sure how you are queueing up renders in case that might affect things. Cheers!

Sure thing! save project > Render drop down menu > Add to render que.

If you do more than one project you will need to adjust the name of the file whichever way you see fit to keep organzied.

Does that help?

2021-05-03, 19:58:51
Reply #6

CJRenders

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I got it. It was because previously I was S21 and then upgraded t S24. All scenes from S21 have this glitch and i have to redirect the file location (to the exact same thing it had before) and it fixes it.