Author Topic: Installation on Local Version (AC22 TUR)  (Read 81349 times)

2019-03-28, 09:22:56

hpenbeoglu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Simple question: How to Install Corona to other language packages?

2019-06-11, 08:46:43
Reply #1

alexhajdu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
I  can confirm Corona Renderer plugin is currently not working correctly under localized ArchiCAD versions.
For developing the alpha version we are using the INT version of ArchiCAD. Thanks for your understanding.

2019-07-11, 14:46:19
Reply #2

GordoCLM

• Users
    • View Profile
Simple question: How to Install Corona to other language packages?

Have you tried manual installation? At first I've had also problems with my Swiss version, tried manually and now its perfect working.

2019-07-15, 15:06:50
Reply #3

alexhajdu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
Yes, manual installation is a way.

Just to explain the issue. ArchiCAD has one binary per localization and its folders structure is localized as well. This is not very common, because usually, there is one binary holding default language mutation ( eng usually ) and the user has the possibility to download other language packs remotely or select the mutation right from the installer. Even if a program has multiple language versions binaries, developers are trying to keep the names of the folders consistent...

In the INT localization addon folder is named Add-Ons but this is very different for your lang. mutation, therefore, our installer has problems to find the right folder ATM. This will be fixed later of course, but our primary language will be still INT version for the sake of the development.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-16, 09:17:59 by alexhajdu »