Author Topic: Standalone not responding after export is finished  (Read 20293 times)

2019-06-18, 09:27:00

HelmyArdiansyah

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm facing an issue when the export process is finished standalone does not start the rendering. It just not responding until finally crash. When I tried to load .scn file directly to the standalone, it says that the HDRI map I'm using is not found/not accessible just like in this thread https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=18811. The HDRI file exists, and this issue usually happens when I'm reopening the file after the computer restarts. Usually, the issue solved when the location of the HDRI file and/or the standalone is moved, and then doing re-export all, but this method also doesn't always work. Once the rendering works, this issue will not happen again until the computer restarts. Is there any solution for this issue? I'm using the latest explorer and standalone v3.

2019-06-18, 09:46:01
Reply #1

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
When you've restarted, what happens when you click on "check textures" (or whatever the button is called). Does it say the HDRI is missing?

2019-06-18, 09:48:41
Reply #2

HelmyArdiansyah

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Nope, it says "Located all textures".

2019-06-18, 10:44:02
Reply #3

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Someone else may be able to help more than me. But something I usually do is choose a new export path, and delete the .scn file and sometimes it helps with some issues