Author Topic: Alpha 5 denoisiner is only works for Beauty pass  (Read 2334 times)

2020-03-24, 13:41:46

Ehabhd

• Active Users
  • Life is a good journey
    • View Profile
I noticed that the Denoisiner was only working for beauty pass I have enable it in the light select and notest that the ui problem is still the same.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-25, 11:42:04 by Ehabhd »
EHABHD Corona Renderer user ARCHICAD,CINEMA4D

2020-03-25, 13:03:07
Reply #1

alexhajdu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
Please provide more information and attach screenshots and describe your workflow. What other pass has no denoising? What UI problems are the same?

2020-03-25, 17:00:31
Reply #2

Ehabhd

• Active Users
  • Life is a good journey
    • View Profile
Please provide more information and attach screenshots and describe your workflow. What other pass has no denoising? What UI problems are the same?
As for the Denoiser I use (setup render elements) then light mix then( light select) for the sun then( light select) for the environment for both I enable  denoisiner then I go to the Corona Renderer window I select denoisiner mode to (Corona high quality) then render this is my work flow.
As for the ui problem I'm talking about this (https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=27851.0) I have been able to reproduce the crash when the ui go's buggy press on add or remove archicad instantly crashes.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-25, 18:02:13 by Ehabhd »

2020-03-26, 09:47:28
Reply #3

alexhajdu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
I've no problem using denoising on render elements.
Please see my recording.
Also, I see no crash just strange behavior of UI. The UI will be reworked later on.

2020-03-26, 09:57:02
Reply #4

Ehabhd

• Active Users
  • Life is a good journey
    • View Profile
I've no problem using denoising on render elements.
Please see my recording.
Also, I see no crash just strange behavior of UI. The UI will be reworked later on.

i see that you didn't use (shedding/lightmix) it works fine with lightselect but it doesn't work for lightmix only and I use it a lot by the way I noticed that environment is not selected even when I check ☒ it so I use rest ( unassigned) to tweak it maybe I'm doing something wrong or is it bug I don't know
And can you tell me how to install the Corona Renderer manually by unpacking it where to put everything in order maybe this is the cause for the problem.
« Last Edit: 2020-03-26, 10:18:28 by Ehabhd »