Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gallery / Luz
« Last post by Oxygen on Today at 19:33:52 »

Luz

Developer: Bouygues Immobilier
Architecture: Unanime Architectes
Landscape Architecture: Trait d’Union

Marking the northern entrance to Saint-Fons, Luz is a new landmark in this neighbourhood, attracting more residents looking for affordable housing in the city of Lyon.
In addition to its strategic location, the project consists of two interconnected volumes with distinct atmospheres that combine urbanity and privacy. A contemporary approach on Rue de la République and a "faubourg spirit" on Avenue Jean Jaurès integrate the residence into its surroundings.
The building includes 51 dwellings distributed over four floors ranging from T2 to T4, four of which are equipped with Lumicene curved glass windows, large terraces on the top floor, a shop, a Japanese-style garden and bicycle storage facilities on the ground floor.

Oxygen
www.oxygen.pt
info@oxygen.pt
[C4D] Bug Reporting / Re: LegacyVRayShader
« Last post by Chules on Today at 19:32:33 »
Some old vray stuff converted to corona.
I don't know how to locate the material that channel has, because there are several models and materials that I have in the scene. Is there a method in cinema 4d to locate it?
[C4D] Bug Reporting / Re: LegacyVRayShader
« Last post by TomG on Today at 18:55:00 »
Where do these "Corona objects" come from?
[Max] I need help! / CoronaPhysical Mtl & Physical Mtl Questions
« Last post by Jpjapers on Today at 17:21:21 »
Recently ive been confused by a few things in the the Corona that over the years ive learned to live with.
couple of questions; For the attached example, Physical material is on the left and corona on the right.

1. Why does inverting a map in the bitmap node result in a different output than if i invert it within a corona colour correct node?

2. Why do the same PBR maps connected to both a corona physical material and an autodesk physical material render differently to each other?  Ive attached an example compariso_galv.jpg. On the left is a physical material, the right is a corona material. Both seem slightly different colours and also seem to be reflecting differently. It seems corona assumes metals have an IOR of 2-3 because i had to set the physical material to 2.5 to get a close match. Is it just down to a different implementation of metalness?

3. It appears to me that physical materials render much faster and clean up much quicker with the gpu denoiser. At least during this testing thats what i saw. For instance in the attached comparison, the corona material on the right is far more blurry than the physical on the left which has cleared up in the same number of passes.

Not a huge difference but im looking at the viability of using physical materials instead of corona for better compatibility with our pipeline at work and just noticed a few subtle differences.
[C4D] Bug Reporting / LegacyVRayShader
« Last post by Chules on Today at 17:18:01 »
Cinema 4d starts some crown models with this message:

Several plugins used in this project are missing.
Saving may result in loss of plugin data
Plugin 'LegacyVRayShader' (ID 1026701)

How can I locate this reference to vray? I don't have vray, I only use corona. But I get this message with some objects. Can I identify the material in some way so I can delete it?
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?board=3.0

Customer: MÜNCHENER HAUSBAU ARCHITEKTUR GmbH
Visualization: Render Vision

We present you our latest project - the renovated exterior of a multi-family residential building in Munich. After a thorough renovation, the house has acquired a modern design that blends seamlessly with its historical roots.
The 3D rendering captures the essence of this architectural transformation, emphasizing meticulous detailing. From contemporary balconies to preserved vintage shutters, the rendering harmoniously merges past and present. The vibrant greenery and dynamic presence of a young people evoke a warm spring ambiance.
For those envisioning their property revitalized, our expertise in 3D rendering can turn your design concepts into reality. Explore the possibilities!

More information about our works you can find on
www.render-vision.com
www.instagram.com/render_vision_de/

We hope you liked our work. Please feel free to contact us at
partner@render-vision.com
www.render-vision.com
@Jpjapers by saying "more complex material graphs in viewport", what exactly do you mean? What would you like to be added?

Great question! Currently as far as i can tell, corona materials will only display the diffuse channel and the viewport does not reflect (no pun intended) any of the gloss/roughness maps or bump/normal either. Ive attached images below showing the difference in coronaPhysical vs PhysicalMaterial with the same maps and settings. Corona of course on the right.

I should have phrased my request differently as it was less about more complex graphs and just a more complete interpretation of the material.
[Max] I need help! / Re: Render multiples camera matching
« Last post by piotrus3333 on Today at 16:06:35 »
3dsMax State Sets?
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Multishader multipass masks?
« Last post by Beanzvision on Today at 15:19:07 »
Hi there, this should work. Here's another sample scene. I have my objects in the cloner, each object has a comp tag with it's own object ID, a material using the mutli-shader (set to object ID) and then two masks in the multipass settings. Each mask also has Object ID enabled. If this works for you, maybe this can be applied to your scene as well?
Off-Topic / Re: Any experience with EnvisionVR
« Last post by aaouviz on Today at 14:20:09 »
Ok, thanks.

I'll report back on my experience so far:

I engaged them to work with one of my clients but it didn't work out in the end. Essentially they take our work (a 3d model from Max) and convert it into a webgl playable format. So they don't offer any modelling or design help, that's all on us still, and what they offer is an additional service.

The quote was a bit too high for my client. I thought the price was indeed high, but all things considered probably fairly reasonable.

So unfortunately I didn't follow through. This time.

I was pretty impressed with their platform and service. Some of the demos really wowed me and their client list  was impressive (some of the big guys we all know have hired them).

I'll definitely be pushing their service to other clients but this time it didn't work out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10