Author Topic: Daily Build 4.0 May 16 2019 - Camera Tag, Global Settings, Teamrender, Takes  (Read 3444 times)

2019-05-22, 14:40:56

HFPatzi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there!

I just ran into a weird issue: When using teamrender and cinema's Take system the settings for photographic (including the checkbox to switch between photographic and simple exposure) are not overwritten by the corona camera tag. When rendering locally everything works as it should. For teamrendering i had to manually change the settings in the global camera/postprocessing tab. Even though the little camera symbol is present in the global settings. I also tried put the corona camera tag in the corrosponding takes, without any luck.

Maybe somebody can confirm this. I did not test it without using Takes, since it took me around 2.5h plus installing the latest daily on 11 machines to find out. I hope I have some time later, to put together an example scene.

Greetings,
Moritz

2019-06-13, 09:34:04
Reply #1

HFPatzi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Any news on this? It's quite annoying, since the person who prepares the scenes for me doesn't use teamrender to preview and i always have to remember to switch to photographic exposure in the global settings. also i'm not sure wich settings then will be taken into account (f-stop, shutter speed, ISO, etc...) the global one's or the one's from the camera tag?