Author Topic: 3DRnB Corona Fabric Shaders  (Read 22728 times)

2020-07-30, 11:57:00
Reply #30

sirio76

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Freckl,
I’m sorry but this is up to developers, they know about the problem and they will fix it eventually, is not good practice to use beta builds for commercial works for this very reason.
The product was created and tested with V5(which is still the official commercial version), even if we support only V5 it was working fine also with older V6 builds until very recently and as far as I know is still working, there are just a very few shaders creating issues(if this is not the case and you have issue with all the shaders let me know since you may have a different problem).
Please do understand that is really up to developers to provide compatibility between versions, V5 is still the current version and we sell the product for V5 only even though it should work also with V6(the bedroom posted on the previous page was created with V6 for example).
All I can do is sollecitate developers to look in to the issues.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-30, 12:02:45 by sirio76 »

2020-08-01, 08:27:32
Reply #31

brchk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Freckl,
I’m sorry but this is up to developers, they know about the problem and they will fix it eventually, is not good practice to use beta builds for commercial works for this very reason.
The product was created and tested with V5(which is still the official commercial version), even if we support only V5 it was working fine also with older V6 builds until very recently and as far as I know is still working, there are just a very few shaders creating issues(if this is not the case and you have issue with all the shaders let me know since you may have a different problem).
Please do understand that is really up to developers to provide compatibility between versions, V5 is still the current version and we sell the product for V5 only even though it should work also with V6(the bedroom posted on the previous page was created with V6 for example).

It would be great if you contact the developers. it is easier for you as an author to explain the problem to them. I know this is deep in the displacement settings. Thank!

2020-08-05, 15:37:44
Reply #32

brchk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Freckl,

Thanks for the help in solving the problem! With Corona Renderer 6 for Cinema 4D (Release Candidate 2) everything works great! Good luck and thanks!

2020-08-05, 16:10:27
Reply #33

sirio76

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Freckl, you should thank developers not me :)
Very glad they solve the issue and now is working as it should, if you encounter any problem please let me know.
BTW we have just tested our upcoming Corona scene with V6 and it works perfectly, the images are 99% identical to V5 but they render quite a bit faster!

2020-09-07, 17:53:45
Reply #34

sirio76

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that the End of summer sale will end by tomorrow mid day. We have tested all the shaders on Corona V6 and they work perfectly.
So if you are interested in purchasing the Fabric Bundle now is the best time.
30% OFF using the code: summer2020

www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/store

2020-11-26, 12:40:16
Reply #35

sirio76

• Active Users
    • View Profile
We are offering a 30% discount on the Fabric Shader Bundle, just insert the coupon code: blackfriday2020 when you buy the product;)
https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/store/corona-fabric-shaders/

2021-02-07, 21:32:30
Reply #36

sirio76

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi everybody :)
I want to inform you that we are working hard to complete our new Advanced Metal Bundle for Corona, before the end of the month we will have the same bundle for Vray ready, then it will take a few more weeks for the Corona version. In the mean while you can check on our social media the work in progress https://www.facebook.com/3drenderandbeyond  the images are made with Vray but we will guarantee the same quality for Corona too, results are pretty much the same ;)

2021-04-22, 15:05:43
Reply #37

sirio76

• Active Users
    • View Profile
To celebrate Earth Day we are offering a 30% Discount for every product, the coupon code is: earthday30

https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/store/corona-fabric-shaders/

2021-05-24, 16:53:18
Reply #38

mariowaza

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This is Beautiful Mate! Nice one.

2021-12-15, 07:48:20
Reply #39

brchk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi everybody :)
I want to inform you that we are working hard to complete our new Advanced Metal Bundle for Corona, before the end of the month we will have the same bundle for Vray ready, then it will take a few more weeks for the Corona version. In the mean while you can check on our social media the work in progress https://www.facebook.com/3drenderandbeyond  the images are made with Vray but we will guarantee the same quality for Corona too, results are pretty much the same ;)

Hello! When can we see a new Advanced Metal Bundle for Corona at the store?
« Last Edit: 2021-12-15, 09:11:22 by Freckl »

2022-03-05, 01:10:42
Reply #40

djstevanovic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Bought few days ago, really awesome material quality, even for high resolution closeups.

Would like to see if you consider to update this pack a few carpets would be nice add on :)

Regards,
Djordje

2023-01-03, 15:51:22
Reply #41

Marvey

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Bought few days ago, really awesome material quality, even for high resolution closeups.

Would like to see if you consider to update this pack a few carpets would be nice add on :)

Regards,
Djordje

Agree, very nice pack but seems the author is more interested in vray... i wish he update it and make new ones for corona.