Author Topic: 1.4 - wxWidgets Assertion failure  (Read 2888 times)

2016-06-28, 18:55:15

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm reporting this as suggested in the error message window, here's the message:

Code: [Select]
===== Error(-11) =====
An internal error occured: wxWidgets Assertion failure. Please report this problem to us.
File: ..\..\src\common\wincmn.cpp(3301)
Function: wxWindowBase::CaptureMouse
Condition: !wxMouseCapture::IsInCaptureStack(this)

Before this happened I deleted two images form the image history due to size mismatch while Corona was in precalc stage of a new render.

2016-06-28, 19:09:15
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
this is AFAIK already fixed in daily builds. Let me know if it also happens in some later daily
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2016-06-28, 19:09:38
Reply #2

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
this is AFAIK already fixed in daily builds. Let me know if it also happens in some later daily
OK, will do.

2016-06-30, 01:46:12
Reply #3

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media
I'm having this issue trying to go back to 1.4 stable from the 1.5 daily builds.  Any way to fully overwrite 1.5 daily? I have tried running the installer, make it uninstall previous, manually delete what was left. nothing helps.

An internal error occured: wxWidgets Assertion failure. Please report this problem to us.
File: ..\..\src\common\intl.cpp(1607)
Function: wxLocale::GetInfo
Condition: strcmp(setlocale(0, 0), "C") == 0
Message: You probably called setlocale() directly instead of using wxLocale and now there is a mismatch between C/C++ and Windows locale.
Things are going to break, please only change locale by creating wxLocale objects to avoid this!

2016-06-30, 15:35:30
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Is there some other problem than the message popping up? I mean, are you not able to render, or have any other problems, or the only problem is that the message appears?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us