Author Topic: Nordic Composition  (Read 3748 times)

2017-12-16, 11:35:11

Simon George

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, it's my first time posting here, i'm not sure if i'm posting the right way so let me know. Here are some shots from my latest practice composition

2017-12-18, 08:26:57
Reply #1

mase

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really nice work, it's weird how you got no responses yet. The color palette really gives that warm feeling of space and texturing and lighting is spot on in my opinion. Good job!

2017-12-18, 09:52:00
Reply #2

aurelarchi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • AB Images
Great congrats !
Really like the first shoot with fur !!

2017-12-18, 14:51:25
Reply #3

Simon George

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks guys, i guess a render needs to have something special even at thumbnail size in order to awake interest in the viewer. Here is a good example that even clean materials and good lighting are not always enough to make a good CGi.

2017-12-18, 15:53:31
Reply #4

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I wouldn't read too much into that :- ).

-This forum doesn't have that much traffic or life, just like all the forums these days. When there is lot of interaction in threads going on, the traffic is almost always directed from outside (social media).
-It's pre-Christmas. All of us are mostly hauling ass trying to finish all the work in suicide mode. Not enough attention for something else.

It's cool to see this nice model (flower) finally in life. I downloaded it once from 3dsky but it was in mm/mm and I didn't have patience to convert that.
Pleasant images, don't feel discouraged ;- )
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2017-12-18, 17:08:26
Reply #5

Luis.Goncalves

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi
I really like your visuals, they are really nice

But i LOVEEE the cat in your visuals. Is that a 3d model? i'm asking this because it looks so good and I've noticed that you have it in different angles.

2017-12-18, 17:16:57
Reply #6

arrival

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2017-12-18, 17:18:42
Reply #7

Luis.Goncalves

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2017-12-22, 14:17:12
Reply #8

mrjavali

• Users
    • View Profile
Beautiful render!!! Love the cotton flower!!! :O
PS: you need to correct the intersection between the table and the cow rug... ;)