Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

CORONA RENDER CPU PROBLEM!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

onb.artdesign:
No, I don't get such a message, the ram memory is using 80% and it doesn't give a warning. My problem is very complex. i try the scene on another pc, no problem, but i see a problem on my computer. Can materials and objects cause these problems? I tried corona benchmark and now I can't see any question in this. but as I said, while rendering in the first place, my cpu frequency was increasing and decreasing only in the pass transitions, then my cpu frequency was low in denoising mode.

TomG:
Really does sound like RAM - how many Render Elements do you have that are using denoising, how much RAM is Corona using, how much RAM did the other system that had no problems have, what resolution are you rendering at? BTW you can head to System Settings, enabled Devel/debug mode, head to Performance tab and in the Devel/debug section use "Show memory report" for a more in-depth breakdown of memory use.

onb.artdesign:
there is 16 ram in the system that works without problems, my problematic system is 32 ram. I've been struggling with this problem for days. There are no settings left for the computer that I haven't tried. It doesn't give a ram problem, I installed it so that windows 11 performance does not drop in the cores, I installed max from the beginning, but the problem continues. The only thing I suspect is objects coming from outside. even so, it amazes me to try my corrupt scene on another pc and see that it doesn't cause any problems. I can't find a solution and if it goes like this I will be fired by my employer :(

Aram Avetisyan:
Just in case, try to make sure that the CPU is not overheating. You can install a system monitoring software like HWInfo and check the temperatures of the CPU while the problem happens.
Cleaning up the scene with scripts like PruneScene will also be a good idea.
Please check with other scenes as well and see if you get low CPU usage/frequency in all scene, or only for that specific scene.
If it happens only for that specific scene, you can submit a ticket at: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and attach the archive (File > Archive, save with lowest possible Max version) of the scene and we will have a look.

mferster:
If the scene works fine as is on another computer and you have ruled out windows and other possible software issues, I think the only reasonable conclusion is that it is hardware related.

The first thing I would test is the ram, since it's the easiest. Are you able to borrow more ram from another computer as a quick test?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version