Author Topic: corona 7 After the camera crosses the boundary of the VDB file, there is no  (Read 1316 times)

2021-12-22, 20:28:51

364888487@qq.com

• Active Users
    • View Profile
corona 7 After the camera crosses the boundary of the VDB file, there is noļ¼ŒThe camera is not displayed after crossing the boundary of the VDB file. When I make the camera animation, the camera crosses the boundary line of the loaded VDB cloud, but the rendered scene does not exist after crossing the boundary line and the cloud is loaded after the boundary line. Not being rendered, this is a very strange problem, thank you

2021-12-23, 14:00:27
Reply #1

Nejc Kilar

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My personal website
I apologize if I'm not understanding your question correctly but in Corona you currently cannot have the camera "inside" the VDB cloud - it won't render properly if you do. Same goes for volumetric effects that aren't global. So if you have a box with a Volume MTL applied to it you won't be able to position the camera inside that box and get proper volumetrics going.

We are aware of this limitation and we're keeping track of the requests so thank you for getting in touch!
Nejc Kilar | chaos-corona.com
Educational Content Creator | contact us

2021-12-23, 16:38:20
Reply #2

364888487@qq.com

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I apologize if I'm not understanding your question correctly but in Corona you currently cannot have the camera "inside" the VDB cloud - it won't render properly if you do. Same goes for volumetric effects that aren't global. So if you have a box with a Volume MTL applied to it you won't be able to position the camera inside that box and get proper volumetrics going.

We are aware of this limitation and we're keeping track of the requests so thank you for getting in touch!

When the camera is inside the VBD, the cloud is not rendered. After the camera is pulled out of the VDB frame, the cloud can be rendered. How to set it to be rendered all the time? thanks

2021-12-23, 23:56:05
Reply #3

BigAl3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I believe it was explained to you that this is a limitation of Corona that will be fixed at some point. You cannot put the camera inside the volume.

2021-12-24, 11:20:29
Reply #4

364888487@qq.com

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I believe it was explained to you that this is a limitation of Corona that will be fixed at some point. You cannot put the camera inside the volume.
thanks

2021-12-24, 14:12:00
Reply #5

Beanzvision

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Bengamin
    • View Profile
    • Cormats