Author Topic: Daily builds version 2  (Read 133129 times)

2018-02-21, 16:27:50
Reply #270

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Until now you all were awesome. But now you are even more awesome :)

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2018-02-21, 16:45:22
Reply #271

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hmm, the same could be done for the denoiser too then, I guess? So instead of that small progress window we would see that same line in the UI?

2018-02-22, 07:42:03
Reply #272

mike288

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Hmm, the same could be done for the denoiser too then, I guess? So instead of that small progress window we would see that same line in the UI?
Yes, it is planned to do it the same way ...
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2018-02-22, 09:38:43
Reply #273

Nekrobul

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I dont know if that should work that way, but look like there is some sort of conflict in camera settings inside render setup and corona cam itself.

1 - if Dof override is selected in corona camera it does not work upon it is selected inside render settings.
2 - it is very uncomfortable that corona physical parametrs are selected and corona camera override is selected you can't control exposure without restarting render. Is is possible to move exposure it self outside the switch between photographic and simple options? Like real cameras have.

PS - And 3ds MAXes inbuild camera correction modifier is not working correctly with corona camera. (3ds MAX 2017)
« Last Edit: 2018-02-22, 13:01:26 by Nekrobul »
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.blackbellstudio.com/
https://www.behance.net/blackbell3d
CEO at "Blackbell Studio"

2018-02-25, 05:18:28
Reply #274

redstarcg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Poltavskiy
Not sure if this is related to the latest build or a few prior to it but I noticed when using Corona RT along with Xref Objects, creating any new objects in the scene crashes max. This use to not happen before. Not sure if this is just on my end or not but wanted to share. I tested same scene with all objects merged and its perfect again, so its certainly related to the xref objects workflow.

2018-02-25, 18:43:15
Reply #275

redstarcg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Poltavskiy
So after doing some research I found out what causes the problem but not sure if its an easy fix or not. If I have a World Space Modified in the scene that I am xrefing the objects from that causes it to crash. If I delete the World Space Modifiers then everything runs perfect and no issues at all with RT. Hope this helps with something.

2018-02-25, 21:06:45
Reply #276

sevecek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So after doing some research I found out what causes the problem but not sure if its an easy fix or not. If I have a World Space Modified in the scene that I am xrefing the objects from that causes it to crash. If I delete the World Space Modifiers then everything runs perfect and no issues at all with RT. Hope this helps with something.

Thank you, I reproduced the crash.

2018-02-27, 12:14:58
Reply #277

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Hi, what about these icons for Corona Official Toolbar? Would you like them more?
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2018-02-27, 12:16:35
Reply #278

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, what about these icons for Corona Official Toolbar? Would you like them more?
These would work for me personally. Thanks!

2018-02-27, 12:27:07
Reply #279

PROH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Mike. These icons (colors) are much much nicer to work with, so +1000 for that :)

2018-02-27, 12:36:25
Reply #280

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging

They seem better!

Thanks,

Dionysios -

2018-02-27, 12:52:02
Reply #281

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
hey devs, thanks for great update!
still have no time to test but imho the icon in the new toolbar looks weird in my small monitor, i just cant see the details compared to another max toolbar icon.
Fixed, thanks. Releasing the fix will be announced in the changelog.

2018-02-27, 16:59:54
Reply #282

davemahi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • iamstatic
I think the Corona Devs should contact the 3ds Max devs. I know they now have a design standard developed for icons. I would rather see Corona Icons adhere to the design standards, rather than every plugin developer making Max look like a Frankenstein of icons.

I took many years, but Max actually does have a design Doc an Icon guideline. Like it or not, every developer should use and adhere to it.

2018-02-27, 17:05:01
Reply #283

alexyork

• Active Users
  • Partner at Recent Spaces
    • View Profile
    • RECENT SPACES
I think the Corona Devs should contact the 3ds Max devs. I know they now have a design standard developed for icons. I would rather see Corona Icons adhere to the design standards, rather than every plugin developer making Max look like a Frankenstein of icons.

I took many years, but Max actually does have a design Doc an Icon guideline. Like it or not, every developer should use and adhere to it.

The 2018 max UI icons are 100% terrible. If anything the max devs should take a cue from everyone else! :)
Alex York
Partner
RECENT SPACES
recentspaces.com

2018-02-27, 17:33:44
Reply #284

davemahi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • iamstatic

The 2018 max UI icons are 100% terrible. If anything the max devs should take a cue from everyone else! :)

I dont think so, but to each their own. I still feel strong about adhering to them though. Consistent is better than random icons everywhere.