Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 9 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (39/39)

Basshunter:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-10-14, 22:35:02 ---
--- Quote from: Basshunter on 2022-10-14, 19:59:26 ---High Quality Denoising is taking wayyyyy more than in any other version that I can remember? Almost a min for the last image I generated.

Did you make any change to the denoiser?

--- End quote ---

Make sure you're comparing denoising of similar resolution images and equal amount of render elements, such things can easily slip from one's attention, but may have major impact on denoising time.

--- End quote ---

Does lightmix has impact on the denoiser time? That's the only thing I'm doing different in this scene.

romullus:
Yes of course. If denoising is enabled for lightmix, then each lightmix layer will be denoised separately and will add to overall denoising time. Denoising of ten layers deep lightmix will take 10 times longer compared to the image without lightmix.

Basshunter:
Got it. That must be the reason then. Never used so many lights in Lightmix before. I was just worried that it was something related the new Corona version.

Jacinto Monteiro:
Noticed that 3d assets are not fully downloading from the Cosmos now.

Its stalls randomly at 50-75% and doesnt move. Saves an empty paste in the hard drive and 3d asset doesnt merge to the scene.

Started happing after installing Corona 9 RC3

maru:

--- Quote from: Jacinto Monteiro on 2022-10-15, 19:22:07 ---Noticed that 3d assets are not fully downloading from the Cosmos now.

Its stalls randomly at 50-75% and doesnt move. Saves an empty paste in the hard drive and 3d asset doesnt merge to the scene.

Started happing after installing Corona 9 RC3

--- End quote ---

I could not reproduce anything like that. Could you try uninstalling Corona and installing it again?
If that doesn't help, can you share here names of 2-3 assets where this is happening to you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version