Author Topic: Photographic exposure in camera not working well!?!  (Read 799 times)

2022-11-04, 10:58:28

ProxyFuel

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Since Corona changed the setting where you chose to use Photographic exposure in camera to the Frame buffer itäs been acing strange. Has anyone else been having problems?

Allways had good resules with real world camera values, but since the change I often run into issues where I need to cranck it up to stupid values like ISO 6000, F-stop 2, shutter 50, and it¨s still rather dark?? And no it¨s not any rookies mistakes like bad lighting.

2022-11-04, 14:03:57
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Since Corona changed the setting where you chose to use Photographic exposure in camera to the Frame buffer itäs been acing strange. Has anyone else been having problems?

Allways had good resules with real world camera values, but since the change I often run into issues where I need to cranck it up to stupid values like ISO 6000, F-stop 2, shutter 50, and it¨s still rather dark?? And no it¨s not any rookies mistakes like bad lighting.

Could you share a screenshot / scene showing such an issue? I am guessing that it could be caused by using multiple exposure operators (e.g. both the simple exposure and the photographic exposure). I am not aware of other reports like this.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us