Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Clouds playground!

<< < (3/14) > >>

Dionysios.TS:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-09-02, 13:54:10 ---Looking nice! Did you adjust contrast significantly? Your clouds looks much more punchy than what i usually get.

--- End quote ---

I've noticed even with the ACES on, I get some "sad no contrasted" results on the sky. The cloud model is cool but as you wrote I need to add additional contrast to the image.
But from the other side, if I think about it, when I take a photo with my DSLR in RAW format, I need to work all the data in Lightroom. At this point I prefer keeping the ACES option on, not apply any LUT and do the work manually in Lightroom as always.

Just my thoughts...

Mohammadreza Mohseni:
here is my test. I love this feature.

romullus:
I would like request to expose random seed parameter in clouds UI. Offset is good for animating cloud movement, but it kinda sucks for fast exploring of different clouds positions, since you need to drag the spinners a lot, or enter numeric values by hand to get substantially different clouds.

Cinemike:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-09-04, 11:38:36 ---I would like request to expose random seed parameter in clouds UI. Offset is good for animating cloud movement, but it kinda sucks for fast exploring of different clouds positions, since you need to drag the spinners a lot, or enter numeric values by hand to get substantially different clouds.

--- End quote ---

+1

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-09-04, 11:38:36 ---I would like request to expose random seed parameter in clouds UI. Offset is good for animating cloud movement, but it kinda sucks for fast exploring of different clouds positions, since you need to drag the spinners a lot, or enter numeric values by hand to get substantially different clouds.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, reporting it for further consideration.

(Internal ID=959574428)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version