Author Topic: License block/issue  (Read 1588 times)

2022-04-06, 17:24:39

Fabio TPB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi there,
I've upgraded to 3DS Max 2022 on two machines, I've kept the 2020 version as well, I have activated the license, but now all licenses are gone, I have removed the licenses on every machine and I'm trying to activate only one version, but it says that I've activated too many machines, no answer by the customer care via email.
Any help, please?
TIA.

2022-04-06, 18:10:30
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Which version of Corona is this please? Because Corona 7 and Corona 8 use two different licensing systems. Also, if you have a ticket or issue number from writing via email, please let us know that too. Thanks!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2022-04-06, 18:45:13
Reply #2

Fabio TPB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Tom,
Thanks for your reply,

I have now received a message from customer care, they said they don't see any active license, but I have received my invoice on April 4, my card has been charged as well. I'm on a monthly rolling subscription (Corona 7) Ticket number: "Request #3244"
Many thanks

2022-04-07, 10:06:00
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Our support teams are taking care of this issue through our support portal. Please note that we are unable to assist you with similar requests through the forum as it usually requires sharing personal information such as name of the buyer, last 4 digits of the credit card number, etc. I think we can assume this forum thread is closed. :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2022-04-12, 01:50:57
Reply #4

Evan Lindsay

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This just happened to me as well the week of April 4th. All of a sudden my license does not work. I reached out to support.

2022-04-12, 09:56:29
Reply #5

Fabio TPB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Same exact day for me, they're still investigating, they don't know what is going on

2022-04-12, 11:02:44
Reply #6

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
This just happened to me as well the week of April 4th. All of a sudden my license does not work. I reached out to support.
Benjamin from our team shared a possible solution with you. Please do let us know in the support ticket #33165 if everything is fine for you now or if you need some further help.

Same exact day for me, they're still investigating, they don't know what is going on
We have also provided you with a 14-day license so that you can continue working, and we can extend it if needed. :)

Please note that both issues appear to be related to our payment operator 2Checkout, which is a 3rd party company independent from us. We are in touch with them and are waiting for them to investigate and fix the underlying issue.
The issues reported here are not really related to our new licensing system (the same could have happened with our old licensing system).

2022-04-17, 10:25:56
Reply #7

Fabio TPB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Maru,
Thanks for the update, this is a bit frustrating and I hope the issue will be fixed shortly.
Can I update to Corona 8 in the meantime?

Many thanks

2022-04-18, 13:08:21
Reply #8

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
When you have a license of Corona, you can use any version you wish - 8, 7, or older.

2022-04-19, 11:56:18
Reply #9

Fabio TPB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Maru,
thanks very much.

My licensing issue is still going on and the temporary license I have been given will expire tomorrow. I have no updates and work to do, would you be able to look into this and/or extend the license?

Many thanks

2022-04-19, 14:47:48
Reply #10

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi Fabio, your case is assigned to our customer support. We will provide you with an extension to your temporary license if needed.

2022-04-19, 14:49:03
Reply #11

Fabio TPB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Maru,
thanks, I have emailed the customer support, but haven't had a reply yet and the license expires tomorrow.
Thanks